+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Nov 21, 2020
Hi! Thanks for the answers.
My spouse is in India. She has no valid status in canada. She gave biometric and medical when we applied for her work permit in march 2020 and it was rejected for lack of marriage proof reason. Then we applied for PR in June and now waiting for it. I gave bio in Nov for PR.
Hi @Ankitbeladiya @0Canada @n_142007 - Any update on the progess of your application?
Btw I found a thread dedicated to inland applicant with outland dependent:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/principal-applicant-inland-dependent-outland-during-covid-19.694193/page-23

Last edited:

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Hi guys,
Today morning I logged in to my account and saw the COPR number with my application approved.
Thanks for all the support and for answering the questions during this time especially @legalfalcon. I learned a lot from this forum.
Here is my complete timeline and information:
* CEC Inland, BC
* Visa office: CPC Ottawa
* AOR: June 24, 2020
* Medical passed: August 17, 2020
* Eligibility: Passed sometime in OCT
* Additional Documents: Not applicable. (Conversation Complete)
* Biometrics Completed: October 21, 2020
* Biometrics Refund: December 22, 2020
* Criminality: October 11, 2020 (interesting the date on the portal for the background check is also October 11 and doesn't include security)
* Student information form requested: Dec 11, 2020
* Security Start: December 22, 2020
* Security Finish: Feb 1, 2021
* COPR on the portal: Feb 6, 2021 (And yes the status update date also shows Saturday, Feb 6)
My application totally missed November.
No email/instructions have received yet and no one contacted me, guess I need to wait until next week.

I wish all of you good luck with your application (There is light at the end of the tunnel)

Meanwhile, I am planning on doing my photo stuff ahead.
Please let me know if I should do anything additional to the link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html for preparing photos.

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi guys,
Today morning I logged in to my account and saw the COPR number with my application approved.
Thanks for all the support and for answering the questions during this time especially @legalfalcon. I learned a lot from this forum.
Here is my complete timeline and information:
* CEC Inland, BC
* Visa office: CPC Ottawa
* AOR: June 24, 2020
* Medical passed: August 17, 2020
* Eligibility: Passed sometime in OCT
* Additional Documents: Not applicable. (Conversation Complete)
* Biometrics Completed: October 21, 2020
* Biometrics Refund: December 22, 2020
* Criminality: October 11, 2020 (interesting the date on the portal for the background check is also October 11 and doesn't include security)
* Student information form requested: Dec 11, 2020
* Security Start: December 22, 2020
* Security Finish: Feb 1, 2021
* COPR on the portal: Feb 6, 2021 (And yes the status update date also shows Saturday, Feb 6)
My application totally missed November.
No email/instructions have received yet and no one contacted me, guess I need to wait until next week.

I wish all of you good luck with your application (There is light at the end of the tunnel)

Meanwhile, I am planning on doing my photo stuff ahead.
Please let me know if I should do anything additional to the link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html for preparing photos.
Congratulations, did u receive any ghost updates in ur account?

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Congratulations, did u receive any ghost updates in ur account?
Only on Feb 1 and when I called the agent told me "your security status updated today to completed". But no ghost update after that and I was checking it frequently.

Reactions: Ro66

NataliaR

Feb 2, 2021
Congratulations.Do you know when all your stages were passed?
Update for those who is stuck on "all passed" stage. Our AOR is June 27, 2020 (CEC, in Canada, processing office Ottawa). We just received an email from IRCC person asking to re-confirm is the application it in Canada, and the last date of entry into the country. We emailed back the requested information and asked when we can expect the COPR. They response was it should come sometime next week.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Further update: today our online status changed to Approved. Also other sections were updated with Eligibility: Feb 5, 2021, Background check: January 15, 2021, and Final decision: Feb 5, 2021. We can also see the CoPR number which starts with T.. We still have not received an actual email with the CoPR, but now it is just a matter of time (as we were advised via email, it should come sometime next week).

Good luck, everyone, good news will come your way very soon as well!

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
AOR July 5th, CEC Inland, with 2 Dependents.

Got GU today on profile, called to IRCC Feb 5th.
Agent confirms everything passed but MEP expired (Sep 2020) officer needs to make a decision to extend it.
Bio refund Initiated to receive in 8 weeks.

Eligibility - Passed (Was recommended pass from Nov3rd and it was same when called on Jan 25th call to IRCC)
Security - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed

Can anyone let me know what is the process and usually how long it takes to extend Medicals/Ask for new. ?
I’m on the same boat. They are re-reviewing my medicals, which expire... tomorrow!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Please advise, ordering GCMS notes will adversely impact PR application. I am planning to use your service to place request, as we don't see much move on our application, though we are told its all approved and waiting for officer to send out final confirmation. how long it would take to receive the notes based on current trend. appreciate your help.

IRCC has already clarified that requesting GCMS notes has no impact on the processing of your application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey team,

Just a couple of questions:

a.) Has anyone with AOR second week of June and everything passed in January, received COPR yet OR how long has it been taking people on average to receive COPRs after all passed? (Do they issue COPRs on weekends)?
[ @legalfalcon , a lot of us seem to be in all passed stage, could you please weigh in on this?]

b.) Has anyone applied for a PGWP extension and/or received any updates?

Thank you so much
After all stages are passed, IRCC has to do a final review to see that all documents are valid and not expired, such as your passport etc.

For most it is fairly quick after all stages are passed, but factors such as the office your application is being processed, the internal policies of IRCC do play a role and that can delay the issuance of COPR.

Reactions: Rav@12

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @caipsnotes does raising a complaint about processing time and your application not being worked on and pending for a long time have an adverse effect on your application. Thanks

Raising a complaint about the processing of your application is your right and has no impact on the processing of your application as such.

You can add comments at https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/9b34e712-513f-44e9-babf-9df4f7256550

Also, you can write to the Parliamentary Committee on Immigration and Immigration and Citizenship. https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/CIMM/Contact

Reactions: ForUs2020

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
After all stages are passed, IRCC has to do a final review to see that all documents are valid and not expired, such as your passport etc.

For most it is fairly quick after all stages are passed, but factors such as the office your application is being processed, the internal policies of IRCC do play a role and that can delay the issuance of COPR.
Thank you,
My work Permit is expired, do they hold off COPR cz of that too?

kumar29

Aug 29, 2017

Hi @legalfalcon, Do you mind sharing the steps followed by all stages passed? Is it office will approve the application and then forward this to the local VO for COPR for inland CEC applicant? and how many days does it take?