+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jun 05

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Update for those who is stuck on "all passed" stage. Our AOR is June 27, 2020 (CEC, in Canada, processing office Ottawa). We just received an email from IRCC person asking to re-confirm is the application it in Canada, and the last date of entry into the country. We emailed back the requested information and asked when we can expect the COPR. They response was it should come sometime next week.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Congratulations. Did you send email to them and they replied? Or they sent you the email without you sending it?

Ankitbeladiya

Dec 21, 2020
Hello again! Ankit here!

CEC applicant with dependent in outland.

AOR: 29th June
Bio metrics: Gave bio for myself on 2 Nov.
For dependent: submitted same bio which we gave for work permit application.

I received medical request for my spouse today.
She did here medical in march 2020.

I called agent today to know the status of application:

Eligibility: Pass
Security Check: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Background check I dont know, forgot to ask.
Medical: in progress. It was passed before on 18 Aug.

Agent said that once you submit the medical and it passes. Next step will be taking decision on your application.

Question 1: does my spouse need to give Biometrics?

Question 2: What could be my status of my background check. Since I forgot to ask that.

Question 3: I dont know why they requested madical again even though it expires in March.

Question 4: It is always fuzzy for me that when they say eligibility, security and criminality are passed does it mean that it is passed for both me and my spouse or it for only me. How do I know what is the status of my spouse?

Thank you for answering silly questions.
Update here. Medical passed yesterday. So everything is passed now.

Waiting for final decision. What is a chance of refusal from here?

My wife should be bio exempt. I have received money back from them yet.

DCCAN

Feb 4, 2021
Are you using the local canadian number or US # to dial in, we faced the similar situation when i dial-in from my US #. Later i started using Textnow app to dial-in from local canadian number and works out. Even we received a call back once from IRCC Agent when the call ended due to network issues in mid of conversation. hope it would help.
Thanks for your reply. I'm calling from Toronto. When I call, I get to the stage where they read my details to me...then when I press '0' to get put through to an agent, I get an automated message and then I get automatically cut off.

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I'm calling from Toronto. When I call, I get to the stage where they read my details to me...then when I press '0' to get put through to an agent, I get an automated message and then I get automatically cut off.
I had similar issues calling them from Vancouver, They hang up intentionally since their call center queue overflows, you just need to find the right time and call them over and over until you get connected. Unlike other people here from other areas I was able to call them only between 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM after multiple tries. I also hypothesize they hang up during the morning since not too many are in the call center and they want all their workforce to work on files.

DCCAN

Feb 4, 2021
I had similar issues calling them from Vancouver, They hang up intentionally since their call center queue overflows, you just need to find the right time and call them over and over until you get connected. Unlike other people here from other areas I was able to call them only between 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM after multiple tries. I also hypothesize they hang up during the morning since not too many are in the call center and they want all their workforce to work on files.
Ah great, good to know it's not a pointless exercise. I'll keep trying so. Thanks for letting me know

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Call center agents dont work on files

NataliaR

Feb 2, 2021
Congratulations.Do you know when all your stages were passed?
Not sure when exactly when the stages were passed, but sometime between December 15th and Feb 1st. I called IRCC Call Centre on Dec 15th, and it was as follows:
Eligibility: recommended pass;
Criminality: in process;
Security: not started

When I called on Feb 1st, eligibility, criminality and security were all passed.
Online account still does not reflect any changes, it looks like nothing happened since biometrics were completed on November 3rd.

The online information is not updated up until the end, which makes it useless. They waste so much time talking to applicants (like us) on the phone every day. Instead they could update the online account, which would take someone 5 seconds! Otherwise what is the point to have the online account??? Very frustrating!

NataliaR

Feb 2, 2021
Congratulations. Did you send email to them and they replied? Or they sent you the email without you sending it?
We sent a Webform on Feb1st, but I don't think it was a response to our webform, because it came from a person who works at IRCC, and I could actually reply to this email and receive another response. When we receive a response to webforms it comes in a different format. So I think it's just time coincidence.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hey everyone, I finally received my COPR today, please see the timeline below.

CEC Inland + 1 inland dependent
VO: Ottawa
AOR: June 27
Medical Passed: August 18
Biometrics Completed: October 22
Background check: January 19
Eligibility: February 3
Final decision: February 4
COPR: February 5

Good luck!
Hi, may I ask how many ghost updates you received before seeing final decision?