PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-06-2020
Hi all, just joining but I follow everyone's feed. I am outland, applied under CEC as I lived in Canada before moving back to my home country. My AOR is June 18, 2020. I just gave my biometrics last week on the 21st of January. I ended up travelling to the US to provide my biometrics as the VAC in Mexico city continues to be closed. My Biometrics were immediately showing in my express entry profile. Something weird I saw from my profile is that it says they are reviewing documents submitted dec.4th but I never submitted anything except for the standard police reports, but the police reports was a couple of months into my application. Does anyone know what this means? does it take very long to get PPR after biometrics? in the case that (god forbid) one gets a refusal, do they refuse it right away or do they still await for biometrics? (I know this questions may sound obvious, but I am still unsure). Thanks ! Oh and my progress bar is not showing today. Anything similar?
HI
I had the same regarding to ADR and I raised a webform to ask about it they said to ignore it.

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hi all, just joining but I follow everyone's feed. I am outland, applied under CEC as I lived in Canada before moving back to my home country. My AOR is June 18, 2020. I just gave my biometrics last week on the 21st of January. I ended up travelling to the US to provide my biometrics as the VAC in Mexico city continues to be closed. My Biometrics were immediately showing in my express entry profile. Something weird I saw from my profile is that it says they are reviewing documents submitted dec.4th but I never submitted anything except for the standard police reports, but the police reports was a couple of months into my application. Does anyone know what this means? does it take very long to get PPR after biometrics? in the case that (god forbid) one gets a refusal, do they refuse it right away or do they still await for biometrics? (I know this questions may sound obvious, but I am still unsure). Thanks ! Oh and my progress bar is not showing today. Anything similar?
I am also outland and did my biometrics on Nov 22nd and no update since.

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes,
I applied under CEC without any supports from the job offer because I'm holding Postgraduate WP. If I move to a new company, should I inform CIC about the movement? Any input would be appreciated.
Submit a webform at this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

As it says on the webpage that I just linked, if you have already submitted an application and you have a change in employment, you should submit a webform to update them.

Reactions: dactoan.nguyen

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Called IRCC yesterday (Jan 25). Everything (Eligibility / Criminality / Security) is passed, but medicals is back to "In Progress", it shows "I don't need a medical exam" on my status page. According to IRCC agent on the phone, my medical expires on Feb 7th.

Still waiting... Much relieved, but waiting!

Reactions: assen89

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Do you have your gcms? What is your group in gcms? I am from Jun 05 AOR and under CN COVID PACE group. Looks like these are moving very slow.
But i called then and asked !! They confirmed me eligibility is passed not only recommended pass

criminality passed

only security not started yet !