+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Augustinelunde

Dec 18, 2020
@legalfalcon may I resign my job though the agent stated that my eligibility is still under review and she stated it is likely to do withy my job? My employer is traumatizing me in every way they could. I can't go on.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon may I resign my job though the agent stated that my eligibility is still under review and she stated it is likely to do withy my job? My employer is traumatizing me in every way they could. I can't go on.
YEs, you can. Your application is locked when you submit your application, any changes post submission have no effect. However, if your have claimed points for your current job, you have to inform IRCC that you no longer work there. No need for any document, just a webform, in case IRCC wants to verify your employment, they should be aware that you no longer work for the employer.

Reactions: Augustinelunde

Augustinelunde

Dec 18, 2020
YEs, you can. Your application is locked when you submit your application, any changes post submission have no effect. However, if your have claimed points for your current job, you have to inform IRCC that you no longer work there. No need for any document, just a webform, in case IRCC wants to verify your employment, they should be aware that you no longer work for the employer.
Thank you so much. You have also helped to break a shackle of discrimination put around me by this employer.

Hope@2021

Jan 12, 2021
Hello to everyone, I have a question
My progress as follow - Inland CEC
Aor June 28, 2020
Medical pass -Aug 17,2020
Bio Metrics -Oct 2,2020
Review of Eligibility - passed in Jan 2021
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started

I have given medical upfront on Feb 14,2020 .This coming Feb is going to be one year. Doesn’t look like I am gonna get COPR any soon or before my medical expire. Do I need to go for medical again ???

n_142007

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hello to everyone, I have a question
Aor June 28, 2020
Medical pass -Aug 17,2020
Bio Metrics -Oct 2,2020
Review of Eligibility - passed in Jan 2021
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started

I have given medical upfront on Feb 14,2020 .This coming Feb is going to be one year. Doesn’t look like I am gonna get COPR any soon or before my medical expire. Do I need to go for medical again ???
It Depends on the officer decision ,Medical might be extended (most probably)or new medical required. Just wait

Shahzaib335

Jan 11, 2021
Hello to everyone,
AORJune 06, 2020
Medical pass -July 23,2020
Bio Metrics -November 04,2020
As per the online application status;
Eligibility in Review
Background check in review.

I call'd IRCC the agent didn't give me any information regarding any updates. I have also not received any Ghost Updates on my profile yet. I feel like many who had biometrics or AOR later than mine are receiving approvals. Can someone help with what I should do?

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Hello to everyone,
AORJune 06, 2020
Medical pass -July 23,2020
Bio Metrics -November 04,2020
As per the online application status;
Eligibility in Review
Background check in review.

I call'd IRCC the agent didn't give me any information regarding any updates. I have also not received any Ghost Updates on my profile yet. I feel like many who had biometrics or AOR later than mine are receiving approvals. Can someone help with what I should do?
We are the same. Only thing we can do is "wait". Next time, you have to ask "Eligibility, Criminality and Security statues" when you call them.

Last edited:

halu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Any idea on how long it takes for final decision if every thing is passed.its been more than a month after everything is passed. And dependent who was in India moved to Canada on open work permit. Is there a way to update them. Already called agent and asked to update contact address. Is anything else required? Kindly help
I'm in the same situation...

jerome194

Oct 30, 2020
I got a profile update that says they are reviewing my documents that I submitted on 22 Jan 2021. I did not send anything in, what is up with that?

Just got my notes last week and the status is recommended pass but still waiting for background check to process.

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
I got a profile update that says they are reviewing my documents that I submitted on 22 Jan 2021. I did not send anything in, what is up with that?

Just got my notes last week and the status is recommended pass but still waiting for background check to process.
What I have noticed from previous posts, this happens very close or at the same day of finalizing your application! SO my best guess: you will receive your COPR within a week! Keep us posted :))