AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hey AnnAlex, you and I are really much the same but AOR. I am a little bit worry about our eligibility, is it conclusive passed? Because it is, our security should start. However, it has been not-started from Oct. Have you got the same feeling? Sorry to make you worry if any.
No I completely get it.

My latest update is My Eligibility passed and security started as per my last call on Jan 2nd week right before I submitted for my BOWP. I did double check asking its a conclusively passed as they said "yes". We all relies on what they says as our profile never gets any updates. I HAVE NVER RECEIVED ANY GHOST UPDATES OR ANYTHING ON MY PROFILE AFTER JUL 21ST

Reactions: dactoan.nguyen

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Yes since nov

eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Only security not started yet
So confused !!!
But i have seen from all the messages here

none of the application from 1st week of june got approval yet!!!

so no idea
Yes you are right - I have been noticing the trend too. But there are few files which got approved who has the same'ish AOR's

wwok

May 12, 2020
Hi just 1 question

as u told your eligibility was only recommended passed

u called and asked them about ur file or !!By just online acc... u r saying !

Bcz i am calling them from last 3 mnths same answer coming Eligibility pass
Criminality pass
Security not started

since nov i called last wee also

pls reply!!! And let me know
Yeah. I was the same. I've been calling them every month since October. They've been telling me the same thing since then. Eligibility recommended passed. Background pending, Security not started. I called them for the last time on Dec 24 and same response. I was going to call them again in a week or two.

rs89977

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi! maybe someone has a bit more info about this:

I've read (many times) that once your application is approved, you are requiered to send 2 pictures, passport and a coppy of the letter that IRCC sent you via email.

I got the letter, but according to the instructions I received, I need to send only ONE picture and a coppy of the letter to the Etobicoke office. No passport, not even a copy.
I am from a country that is visa exempted.

Have anybody heard of this instructions before?

Thanks
Follow instructions mentioned in the letter buddy!

letbx

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Category........
CEC
As per agent, everything is passed.
I am wondering how many days to get Approval email?

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hey Navjot,
A question that is your eligibility conclusively passed? Because I saw your security is not-started.
@legalfalcon is there any chances that the security will remain not-started even the eligibility is conclusively passed? Any inputs are appreciated.

I read somewhere that the eligibility still showing under review, even after receiving COPR.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
This is not an abusive clause. All lawyer's will have it whether they represent you in the Court or in your immigration application. If you have a representative, then you should ask him to contact IRCC. In most cases calling, sending webforms etc. is a sign of proactive excitement, where applicants start calling IRCC every months and send webforms every 2-3 weeks even before the 6 months time frame has expired.

An average application took 8-9 months to process as per IRCC's 2019 annual report.

If you can 't wait and have to call IRCC and check your MyCIC account, then you can withdraw your file from the lawyer. This clause is there to protect the client and the lawyer from any legal malpractice issues. If a client unilaterally calls IRCC or send webforms and makes changes to the application or submits additional documents without informing his / her lawyer, which later results in refusal, the lawyer can't be held accountable for such unilateral actions, and thus the clause.

As per IRCC's annual 2019 annual report it takes 8-9 months for an application to process.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2019.html

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.
Dear @legalfalcon, Can you please share with us any information or statistics regarding 2020 immigration. Specifically, how many PR's issued in this year(2020)?

halu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Called IRCC today

AOR June 22nd, 2020
Elegibility passed
Security passed
Criminality passed

Doe anyone have an idea how long should take until I receive my CoPR?

Chanduss

Jun 22, 2020
Hi everyone,
I received my gcms, according to it my copr was printed on dec 04.
I have dependent they didn’t mention any details about my dependent all it’s says only my information.
Just on 1st page it says #of clients:2 nd visas#2
Is it normal

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Called IRCC today

AOR June 22nd, 2020
Elegibility passed
Security passed
Criminality passed

Hi would u be able to help me !! Bu answering a question

did u called then first time or u called before also !!

ramschennai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hi everyone,
I received my gcms, according to it my copr was printed on dec 04.
I have dependent they didn’t mention any details about my dependent all it’s says only my information.
Just on 1st page it says #of clients:2 nd visas#2
Is it normal
My notes has it for me and my dependents

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hi! maybe someone has a bit more info about this:

I've read (many times) that once your application is approved, you are requiered to send 2 pictures, passport and a coppy of the letter that IRCC sent you via email.

I got the letter, but according to the instructions I received, I need to send only ONE picture and a coppy of the letter to the Etobicoke office. No passport, not even a copy.
I am from a country that is visa exempted.

Have anybody heard of this instructions before?

Thanks
For all Inland applicants, You just need to send a Photo and copy of COPR letter, Thats all.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Called IRCC today

AOR June 22nd, 2020
Elegibility passed
Security passed
Criminality passed

How could you reach them? I have been trying but every time there is their message asking to call during office hours....