+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sfzh

Sep 30, 2020
Aor June 30
Me sep 24
Biometrics 13th oct

Progress bar said 100% complete and your application is taking longer than usual.

Yesterday my progress bar disappeared.

Does this mean anything?

Raised several webforms but no response.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
September 24, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsNot applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics October 13, 2020 Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What should I expect. Getting a little anxious.

Mariams

Dec 29, 2020
Hi! maybe someone has a bit more info about this:

I've read (many times) that once your application is approved, you are requiered to send 2 pictures, passport and a coppy of the letter that IRCC sent you via email.

I got the letter, but according to the instructions I received, I need to send only ONE picture and a coppy of the letter to the Etobicoke office. No passport, not even a copy.
I am from a country that is visa exempted.

Have anybody heard of this instructions before?

Thanks

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Aor June 30
Me sep 24
Biometrics 13th oct

Progress bar said 100% complete and your application is taking longer than usual.

Yesterday my progress bar disappeared.

Does this mean anything?

Raised several webforms but no response.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
September 24, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsNot applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics October 13, 2020 Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What should I expect. Getting a little anxious.
Call them or order GCMS note to know intensively your application.

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hello all, I have a lawyer representing me. I have a clause in my agreement with my representative that i cannot contact IRCC regarding my application. i havent contacted IRCC yet by phone call, already ordered gcms notes on december 23rd. AOR is June 17th. Will it be of any negative impact on my application if I contact IRCC by phone? Please let me know of your experience. Anyone who has any experience like this, please let me know too. TIA!

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hello all, I have a lawyer representing me. I have a clause in my agreement with my representative that i cannot contact IRCC regarding my application. i havent contacted IRCC yet by phone call, already ordered gcms notes on december 23rd. AOR is June 17th. Will it be of any negative impact on my application if I contact IRCC by phone? Please let me know of your experience. Anyone who has any experience like this, please let me know too. TIA!
Sounds like an abusive clause to me, lol.
I think you can even get rid of the representative and take control of your application at any time if you want (not saying that's what you should or need to do, but I think you can if you want). Only a real expert can answer this with certainty though, so I'm adding @legalfalcon .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sounds like an abusive clause to me, lol.
I think you can even get rid of the representative and take control of your application at any time if you want (not saying that's what you should or need to do, but I think you can if you want). Only a real expert can answer this with certainty though, so I'm adding @legalfalcon .

This is not an abusive clause. All lawyer's will have it whether they represent you in the Court or in your immigration application. If you have a representative, then you should ask him to contact IRCC. In most cases calling, sending webforms etc. is a sign of proactive excitement, where applicants start calling IRCC every months and send webforms every 2-3 weeks even before the 6 months time frame has expired.

An average application took 8-9 months to process as per IRCC's 2019 annual report.

If you can 't wait and have to call IRCC and check your MyCIC account, then you can withdraw your file from the lawyer. This clause is there to protect the client and the lawyer from any legal malpractice issues. If a client unilaterally calls IRCC or send webforms and makes changes to the application or submits additional documents without informing his / her lawyer, which later results in refusal, the lawyer can't be held accountable for such unilateral actions, and thus the clause.

As per IRCC's annual 2019 annual report it takes 8-9 months for an application to process.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2019.html

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.

Jun 05

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
I ordered my gcms 40 days ago and got them today. I see eligibility, criminality, medical, info sharing as passed and final as approved. I can also see the copr document# that was generated on Oct-17 and status is “Not Started”. Under this COPR section there is Print Queue: PQ-9515-COPR.
Anyone who has got their gcms and have the copr details in it? Can you let me know what is your print queue number?
Curious if this queue number has anything related to the order of COPR being printed.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
This is not an abusive clause. All lawyer's will have it whether they represent you in the Court or in your immigration application. If you have a representative, then you should ask him to contact IRCC. In most cases calling, sending webforms etc. is a sign of proactive excitement, where applicants start calling IRCC every months and send webforms every 2-3 weeks even before the 6 months time frame has expired.

An average application took 8-9 months to process as per IRCC's 2019 annual report.

If you can 't wait and have to call IRCC and check your MyCIC account, then you can withdraw your file from the lawyer. This clause is there to protect the client and the lawyer from any legal malpractice issues. If a client unilaterally calls IRCC or send webforms and makes changes to the application or submits additional documents without informing his / her lawyer, which later results in refusal, the lawyer can't be held accountable for such unilateral actions, and thus the clause.

As per IRCC's annual 2019 annual report it takes 8-9 months for an application to process.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2019.html

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.
Thanks for the details. Very informative. I learned a thing or two.

simrattinnacv

Apr 29, 2020
I ordered my gcms 40 days ago and got them today. I see eligibility, criminality, medical, info sharing as passed and final as approved. I can also see the copr document# that was generated on Oct-17 and status is “Not Started”. Under this COPR section there is Print Queue: PQ-9515-COPR.
Anyone who has got their gcms and have the copr details in it? Can you let me know what is your print queue number?
Curious if this queue number has anything related to the order of COPR being printed.
Print Queue: PQ-DOC-3296-5

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
Hi! maybe someone has a bit more info about this:

I've read (many times) that once your application is approved, you are requiered to send 2 pictures, passport and a coppy of the letter that IRCC sent you via email.

I got the letter, but according to the instructions I received, I need to send only ONE picture and a coppy of the letter to the Etobicoke office. No passport, not even a copy.
I am from a country that is visa exempted.

Have anybody heard of this instructions before?

Thanks
Hi,

It simple, follow the letter as instructed. That's what I did.

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Just happy to see the files around June 1st week is moving