+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Just happy to see the files around June 1st week is moving
Hey AnnAlex, you and I are really much the same but AOR. I am a little bit worry about our eligibility, is it conclusive passed? Because it is, our security should start. However, it has been not-started from Oct. Have you got the same feeling? Sorry to make you worry if any.

Reactions: AnnAlex

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Congratulations.
Whats the date you became a PR?
Today or the day in October that you got approved?
Asking for citizenship calculations.
Thanks! The case as per gcms was approved on October 21 and received the IRCC email today. However, the portal shows the case was approved today. Odd!

Reactions: shashi_b

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
This is not an abusive clause. All lawyer's will have it whether they represent you in the Court or in your immigration application. If you have a representative, then you should ask him to contact IRCC. In most cases calling, sending webforms etc. is a sign of proactive excitement, where applicants start calling IRCC every months and send webforms every 2-3 weeks even before the 6 months time frame has expired.

An average application took 8-9 months to process as per IRCC's 2019 annual report.

If you can 't wait and have to call IRCC and check your MyCIC account, then you can withdraw your file from the lawyer. This clause is there to protect the client and the lawyer from any legal malpractice issues. If a client unilaterally calls IRCC or send webforms and makes changes to the application or submits additional documents without informing his / her lawyer, which later results in refusal, the lawyer can't be held accountable for such unilateral actions, and thus the clause.

As per IRCC's annual 2019 annual report it takes 8-9 months for an application to process.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2019.html

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.
Thank you so much @legalfalcon

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
FINALLYYYYY! CORP TODAY! No phone call, no message. Just the direct CoRP email from CIC Ottawa. All the details are in the signature.
Hi just 1 question

as u told your eligibility was only recommended passed

u called and asked them about ur file or !!By just online acc... u r saying !

Bcz i am calling them from last 3 mnths same answer coming Eligibility pass
Criminality pass
Security not started

since nov i called last wee also

pls reply!!! And let me know

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Hi just 1 question

as u told your eligibility was only recommended passed

u called and asked them about ur file or !!By just online acc... u r saying !

Bcz i am calling them from last 3 mnths same answer coming Eligibility pass
Criminality pass
Security not started

since nov i called last wee also

pls reply!!! And let me know
Hey Navjot,
A question that is your eligibility conclusively passed? Because I saw your security is not-started.
@legalfalcon is there any chances that the security will remain not-started even the eligibility is conclusively passed? Any inputs are appreciated.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hey Navjot,
A question that is your eligibility conclusively passed? Because I saw your security is not-started.
@legalfalcon is there any chances that the security will remain not-started even the eligibility is conclusively passed? Any inputs are appreciated.
Yes since nov

eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Only security not started yet
So confused !!!
But i have seen from all the messages here

none of the application from 1st week of june got approval yet!!!

so no idea

Reactions: dactoan.nguyen