+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Lymabelian

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hi!

As days passes by, I am starting to get nervous with my application. I don't know what's taking it so long.

I have a question. Maybe somebody here knows the answer. My crs was 473 and the passing crs when I received the ITA was 470. Is there a possibility that they (VO) reassessed it and my CRS decreased? Pls enlighten me. Thank you for the help!

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi!

As days passes by, I am starting to get nervous with my application. I don't know what's taking it so long.

I have a question. Maybe somebody here knows the answer. My crs was 473 and the passing crs when I received the ITA was 470. Is there a possibility that they (VO) reassessed it and my CRS decreased? Pls enlighten me. Thank you for the help!
The answer to that question can only be obtained by ordering GCMS notes.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Thank you for the advice. will order gcms notes now.
I think I misread the question. Its helpful to order GCMS notes anyway.
If it decreased before ITA, it has nothing to do with VO (its only how you filled express entry profile). If you wanna see if it decreased further, then order GCMS notes. (I thought your question is the latter).

Jun 05

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

Got the goldern notification. Yayyyy, Application approved.. Details below.

CEC Inland
# of applicants - Self + 2 dependents
AOR - June 5, 2020
Medical Passed - July 30, 2020
BIL - Oct 18, 2020 (Exempt)

Got 2 ghost updates during Dec 2020
Called IRCC agent Dec 2nd week and they said all set and wait for approval

Approved - Jan 16, 2021

No email yet. Just notification in the online account.

All the best everyone. Golden email will be coming soon for everyone.
Congratulations. I have almost same timelines, still waiting for approval.

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Got a notification today...My application is approved

CEC Inland
AOR - June 20, 2020
Medical Passed - August 11, 2020
Biometric - October 16, 2020
Background Check- December 2, 2020

Thanks everyone for help and support on this forum.
Congratulations!!! are you single applicant? Do you mind to share NOC and VO?

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Hi!

If your situation hasn't changed like:
* marital status
* language assessment
* losing the job offer
* this happens very seldom: sometimes when the officer make some changes to work experience (changing working hours to part-time or sth like that)
and a few other ...

You don't need to be worried.
When you called IRCC agents what did they told you about eligibility? if it is passed conclusively I believe you are good.

Last edited:

ramschennai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Got a notification today...My application is approved

CEC Inland
AOR - June 20, 2020
Medical Passed - August 11, 2020
Biometric - October 16, 2020
Background Check- December 2, 2020

Thanks everyone for help and support on this forum.
Congrats! Happy for you!

Did you get update on a Sunday??

ramschennai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
All passed on 3rd Dec. Other details in signature. Special group: PRBIO. Group Name 1: CN COVID PACE.

Anyone on similar status? Not sure when will I get the approval on the web. Can see COPR # mentioned in the notes though and status says "NOT STARTED".

STEELQ

Dec 31, 2020
@Mariams - As per my understanding this document is CoPR under newly defined process, because it says that this document is confirmation of permanent residence and it also has a date.

However, I would like others to respond who have received it recently.

@STEELQ , @adzi113 , ,@annu81 , @veronica_n - Guys, did you receive a CoPR letter different than the stated on this message.
@shashi_b : I got the same Confirmation mentioning that I'm a PR now. Only difference I see is, my letter told me to submit only one photo for PR card.