+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Has anyone applying from Australia been approved recently? Or with covid do you think priorities are with applications within Canada?
I am applying from Ireland so in the same boat. The only thing I saw me toning this officially is an IRCC Twitter post from june saying they are prioritising applications from within canada. I'd say they wont start issuing outland until the border is open or maybe they'll make a policy where you can go if you have a negative test and quarantine plan. Hopefully they will lock our applications or something so that we dont become ineligible while we're waiting.

Reactions: SJCochrane6

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Just got my COPR today.

AOR: June 29th
Approved: January 11th

Did not get the invitation to the portal. Straight to COPR letter, hence I have to mail in my photos to Montreal.

This group was a huge help. Thanks a lot, everyone. Best of luck to the rest.
Congratulations ! , How you got It ? I am seeing my COPR number in my account from 9th , but no PDF. so I am wondering if I am missing anything.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Congratulations ! , How you got It ? I am seeing my COPR number in my account from 9th , but no PDF. so I am wondering if I am missing anything.
@annu81 - If I remember correctly, you are based out of Greater Toronto Area, so have they started issuing CoPR directly to GTA residents as well?

Edit : From today, I could also see a new Document Status section with CoPR number but there is no document/pdf attached to it.

Last edited:

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
@annu81 - If I remember correctly, you are based out of Greater Toronto Area, so have they started issuing CoPR directly to GTA residents as well?

Edit : From today, I could also see a new Document Status section with CoPR number but there is no document/pdf attached to it.
Congratulations my friend. Send us some of your good energy!

Reactions: shashi_b

Hamoody99

Apr 26, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who has completed the mission impossible here :).

I got AOR in June 24, 2020
Medical passed on Jan 5,2021
Biometrics completed Jan 6, 2021

Recently I logged in and the status was "updated", and when I opened the profile, there was no changes or messages. Is this what they call it ghost update?

Reactions: shashi_b

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Recently I logged in and the status was "updated", and when I opened the profile, there was no changes or messages. Is this what they call it ghost update?
That is a ghost update! good things are coming!

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Yes, It is known as Ghost update. Expect some good news coming your way :)

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Thanks All, and I wish all of you get it very soon.
I have a doubt, once I get COPR letters for me and my dependents. Do I need to send Photos in one envelope for all of us or in separate envelopes for each of family members?

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
Hi, I had direct COPR with attached PDF/Letter that was sent in email and uploaded in the portal.

rs89977

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Sorry to ask again. do you mean that you are bio-exempted and the CIC website still showing "we haven't received your fingerprint'?
You would have got the Biometrics number when you gave your fingerprints, prepare an application, attach a copy biometrics ref number sticker, and raise webform to share the details with the officer handling your case as reaching out to customer service call center is very difficult these days.

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hey guys! I just checked my profile and I had an update.

It says the application was approved today (I was told over the phone it happened on Dec 11th) and I can see the CoPR number but no pdf to download.

See my info on the signature, I'm guessing this is the old way of getting CoPR? What should I expect next?