+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hey guys! I just checked my profile and I had an update.

It says the application was approved today (I was told over the phone it happened on Dec 11th) and I can see the CoPR number but no pdf to download.

See my info on the signature, I'm guessing this is the old way of getting CoPR? What should I expect next?
Congratulations :)

• Love
Reactions: veronica_n

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021

It says the application was approved today (I was told over the phone it happened on Dec 11th) and I can see the CoPR number but no pdf to download.

See my info on the signature, I'm guessing this is the old way of getting CoPR? What should I expect next?
Congratulations!

I too received approval today on the portal but there are no PDF documents to download. I guess the the document will have instructions about the next steps.

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations!

I too received approval today on the portal but there are no PDF documents to download. I guess the the document will have instructions about the next steps.
Hi! We just noticed we had an email from CIC on my husband's email ( Super weird he is the dependant) and the pdf's are attached to the email.

If you have dependents or other email accounts make sure to check them!

Reactions: manisingh2301

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Congratulations to those who got approved.
It looks like those of us who still haven't got approved are quickly becoming a minority. Fellow in-progress applicants, how do you keep happy in these times? If you are in Canada, like me, every day is harder than the day before given any long term planning really depends on this application.

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
It looks like those of us who still haven't got approved are quickly becoming a minority. Fellow in-progress applicants, how do you keep happy in these times? If you are in Canada, like me, every day is harder than the day before given any long term planning really depends on this application.
Totally understand your feeling because I'm on the same boat. I just made a decision to call them, nothing updates so far but their words "patient". How could we be patient????

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
I made a baby! She's 2 months old now... It keeps me busy and happy! Still anxious about this whole process tough, specially since I've had a rejection early in 2020 (because of my company letter missing the responsibilities).

Yogi2yoo

Jul 22, 2019

Congratulations!

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi! We just noticed we had an email from CIC on my husband's email ( Super weird he is the dependant) and the pdf's are attached to the email.

If you have dependents or other email accounts make sure to check them!
Thanks for the update. May I know the sender email(partially) or subject line?
As of now, I couldn't find any email from them.