+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Encouraging news! I received COPR today the long wait is over. AOR June 20. CEC inland.

I had to send a photo and the confirmation letter to local office, to process my PR card.

Hang in there! it's coming :)
Congratulations!

May I ask, which IRCC office has sent the CoPR?

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Hi there, I have crossed 7 months mark as well. May I ask are you bio-exempted? If yes, what is the bio-metrics status online?

I am CEC inland, AOR 6th June and bio-exempted, but still online shows "we have not received your fingerprints"
Im not a bio exempt. I did my bio Oct 22 and it is reflected in my account. They just did not touch my file after I did my bio.

kumar29

Aug 29, 2017
Im not a bio exempt. I did my bio Oct 22 and it is reflected in my account. They just did not touch my file after I did my bio.
Thanks. I called today agent mentioned my medical, eligibility and security already passed but criminality still in progress. Wondering if you have called to inquire about the status?

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hey guys, I couldn't login in the morning and now the "Applicant Information" part looks hyperlink/blue. Anyone else has seen this error? When I click it goes to an error page 405.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hey guys, I couldn't login in the morning and now the "Applicant Information" part looks hyperlink/blue. Anyone else has seen this error? When I click it goes to an error page 405.
The "Application information section" is like hyperlink for me since last month when the progress bar touched 100% . Other applicants on this forum also confirmed that, this as bug in the portal.

Last edited:
Reactions: BD_X_10045

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Just got my COPR today.

AOR: June 29th
Approved: January 11th

Did not get the invitation to the portal. Straight to COPR letter, hence I have to mail in my photos to Montreal.

This group was a huge help. Thanks a lot, everyone. Best of luck to the rest.
Did you recieve any updates prior?
like recommend pass and such?

vikram7544

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Just got my COPR today.

Did not get the invitation to the portal. Straight to COPR letter, hence I have to mail in my photos to Montreal.

Congratulations... mine same AOR... can you please share when ur eligibility get passed from recommended passed... ??

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
The response was that my "application is undergoing background checks", nothing else.

By the way, could you, please, tell me what is the difference between GCMS notes and CBSA?
Both IRCC and CBSA use the same GCMS system but redactions can vary between the two agencies. IRCC and CBSA both do not disclose certain information that could be injurious to Canada's security or economy, federal-provincial relations and international affairs. In some cases IRCC will withhold certain types of information but CBSA will disclose the exact same information. Example; Security screening details are always redacted in files from IRCC. However, in most files from CBSA security screening details are not redacted.

To learn more about redaction see https://bit.ly/2LeDe9l

Akaur6

Dec 14, 2020
Just got my COPR today.

Congratulations
Can I ask from which IRCC office your visa office?