+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

wuyitongXX

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Can you guys login into the IRCC portal right now?
it keeps showing me a page with Erreur / Error message everytime I try...

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi...I have received my CoPR. I am already in Canada. For pr card they have asked to mail photograph and copy of pr letter. Is there anything else that I need to do apart from it?
Congratulations!

Do you mind sharing your province of residence?
I am trying to figure out the criteria they are using to issue CoPR vs eCoPR(via virtual landing portal).

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Congratulations!

Do you mind sharing your province of residence?
I am trying to figure out the criteria they are using to issue CoPR vs eCoPR(via virtual landing portal).
From what I’ve read so far, most GTA applicants (Etobicoke VO) and a few in Calgary/Edmonton receive the their COPRs via the PR confirmation portal. The rest of the applicants get their COPR thru their IRCC online account/email/both. Hope this helps.

Reactions: shashi_b

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
From what I’ve read so far, most GTA applicants (Etobicoke VO) and a few in Calgary/Edmonton receive the their COPRs via the PR confirmation portal. The rest of the applicants get their COPR thru their IRCC online account. Hope this helps.
Thanks! This clarifies it better :)

Gabru04

Nov 2, 2020
Big congratulations to you. Hope we all get this good news very soon.

Please answer the following questions:

-Did you receive an email regarding the approval or you only signed in to check your account and saw the approval?

- Do you know when your criminality and security were completed before the approval or not, if yes. Could you share when criminality and security were approved?

Once again, congrats!
I just logged in and saw file was approved. No emails. Got an email just now to see my messages in gc key. Got COPR now
My criminality and security were passed a month ago.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
After what felt like an eternity to me, I finally got an email from IRCC asking me for details to set up an account for the new COPR portal on Jan 06, 2021. My AOR is June 27, 2020, I passed everything by Dec 03, 2020, and my file was approved on Dec 08, 2020. It took them almost a month to send me an email which is literally a template with just the name and UCI changed. I hope they don't take too long to send my username and password and to generate my eCOPR after I upload my picture. What's the point of the portal if IRCC staff are going to take forever to process things that shouldn't take more than 5 minutes? So much for getting a PR card within a week.

Edit: I can't emphasize the importance of transparency in this process. After all, I passed my eligibility and security on the same day (Dec 02, 2020) after my file got stuck at the recommended pass stage for a few days. It took them 2 months to acknowledge my application + 2 months for an agent to review my documents to mark them as recommended pass + 1 month in the queue for an officer to pick it up from queue to mark my eligibility and security as passed on the same day + 1 month for the local visa office to send me a damn template email. 6 months for a straightforward application which was mostly processed in one day. It just spent a long time in the queue when some lucky candidates got their applications picked in a timely manner. I hope IRCC makes this system more transparent.

Last edited:

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
I am in the same boat. My AOR is June 24th and all stages (eligibility, criminality, and security) passed. Just waiting on the final decision and CoPR. The wait is normal. They are severely backlogged due to COVID.
i am on the same boat as well, AOR in June and all stages passed, waiting final decision, hope it will come soon.

toward the ocean

Mar 4, 2017
Background check (BGC) is a generic term for criminality check, security screening and information sharing. With the web form the key is to look for what is said for Security screening. If it says valid, that's an excellent sign
In the webform raised I have asked for status information of all the stages seperately, but their response contained only that generic term:confused:. Warsaw is very stingy with providing information, I guess)
By the way, is there anybody who called the Warsaw VO to know about the status of their file?

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
@legalfalcon , My application is approved on Dec 08 2020, but I haven't received any copr or pr confirmation portal emails. I got the information about approval from the CIC agent on call. What I have to do, its been almost a month since my PR is approved but no confirmation emails. My visa office in Ottawa and my AOR is June 24 2020. Do I need to take any steps or I have to wait?
Are u inland?

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
R
Hello guys. Finally my application is approved. When i login, it shows approved 6th jan 2021. My online application is also showing me my COPR number and expiration date. But no pdf file yet. Hope you’ll get yours soon.
AOR: 18th june 2020
Bil: 10th aug 2020
Biodone: 30 nov 2020
No ghost updates
Approved; 6th jan 2021
R u inland?

Reactions: Gabru04

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
After what felt like an eternity to me, I finally got an email from IRCC asking me for details to set up an account for the new COPR portal on Jan 06, 2021. My AOR is June 27, 2020, I passed everything by Dec 03, 2020, and my file was approved on Dec 08, 2020. It took them almost a month to send me an email which is literally a template with just the name and UCI changed. I hope they don't take too long to send my username and password and to generate my eCOPR after I upload my picture. What's the point of the portal if IRCC staff are going to take forever to process things that shouldn't take more than 5 minutes? So much for getting a PR card within a week.

Edit: I can't emphasize the importance of transparency in this process. After all, I passed my eligibility and security on the same day (Dec 02, 2020) after my file got stuck at the recommended pass stage for a few days. It took them 2 months to acknowledge my application + 2 months for an agent to review my documents to mark them as recommended pass + 1 month in the queue for an officer to pick it up from queue to mark my eligibility and security as passed on the same day + 1 month for the local visa office to send me a damn template email. 6 months for a straightforward application which was mostly processed in one day. It just spent a long time in the queue when some lucky candidates got their applications picked in a timely manner. I hope IRCC makes this system more transparent.
Congratulations!

Did you order any GCMS notes? if yes, Does it have any details about CoPR number and all?