>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Shivaprasad94

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Exact same boat! Even same AOR.

AOR : June 26th
Medical passed : Aug 17th
Biometrics completed: Oct. 21st
Eligibility: recommended passed (on Oct 23rd)
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started

Yesterday I saw someone on this thread that was from June 20th and got news that everything was approved... I'm just thinking "6 more days"...
I am with the Same day AOR JUNE26
I am principal applicant and my spouse is outland

My profile shows
Medicals passed AUG 18
biometrics completed for both NOV 30
Back ground check and eligibility in progress

I am wondering where u guys know updates about: security and criminality( I am assuming both of them come under back ground check?) am I correct?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I am with the Same day AOR JUNE26
I am principal applicant and my spouse is outland

My profile shows
Medicals passed AUG 18
biometrics completed for both NOV 30
Back ground check and eligibility in progress

I am wondering where u guys know updates about: security and criminality( I am assuming both of them come under back ground check?) am I correct?
I got my info by calling them. You can 1) call and ask 2) send webform and ask 3) order GCMS notes.

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
100% today
Same, and the cic site updated to the weird incomplete message:

"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this "

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

Same....

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

That’s automatic once your file reached 6 months from AOR. Don’t pay too much attention to it.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Is anybody in group who is bio exempt and still waiting for update??? Or given bio even after bio exempt.... ???
I never got my bio exemption update but it was still processed. Criminality (where bio is checked) was passed and bio fee refunded. Don't worry.

wuyitongXX

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
AOR June 21, 100% today as well

I got a GU on Dec.9 and called IRCC. The agent told me eligibility/criminality/security are all passed.

Reactions: Kais767

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
AOR 6th June 2020, PNP outland, totally have no idea what my application status is......frustrating and life is bundled here, I am willing to call the IRCC, could anyone share your successful experience in calling an agent in terms of timing and questions, and what questions they would ask me? many thanks.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
But if there is further information they may need to work more efficiently, they are not reverting to people.
Apparently not. IRCC is focused on family class sponsorships atm, so they’ve transferred some of their resources to focus on that. Less people to work on EE applications. Plus covid excuse and limited workforce working in their offices, especially Ottawa.

Preet53

Nov 19, 2020
Is anybody in group who is bio exempt and still waiting for update??? Or given bio even after bio exempt.... ???
I was a bio exempt but after waiting for 2 months for update on profile...I booked appointment and gave biometrics. The day I gave my biometrics ..same day my profile updated. But after one month....they refunded me 85 dollars ..dont know why.