+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
They may ask you to upload soft copy instead of hard copy, so you may like to wait. I am also in same boat, my application was finalized on Nov 17, and still waiting for COPR :(
So, we can just ask for both the digital and paper version of the photo at the place where we get the picture? The requirements say that it should not be more than 6 months old, so I believe we are good to go if we want to get it ahead of CoPR.

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
So, we can just ask for both the digital and paper version of the photo at the place where we get the picture? The requirements say that it should not be more than 6 months old, so I believe we are good to go if we want to get it ahead of CoPR.

Yes, I work for a photography company and most photographers won't charge too much if you ask for both a digital and printed copies. Thats what I will do and then hopefully won't delay the application waiting for photography appointments.

Reactions: veronica_n

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, you can do that but here at my location they charge more for digital then hard copy, that is really weird to me .

Swapsri88

Jul 12, 2020
Just wondering if anyone else is on the same boat:
- AOR: June 9, 2020
- MEP/BIL: July 24, 2020
- Eligibility: Pass
- Security: Pass
- Medical: Pass
- Criminality: In-Progress
- Biometrics provided on Nov 5th, 2020
- Visa Office: Ottawa

My application was on "criminality in-progress" state for over a month and half at this point. I don't have any criminal history (plus the company I currently work did criminal background checks before I joined, and verified that I was clean), so I'm not sure what's taking them so long.

Is anyone else stuck on the criminality in-progress but everything else pass stage?
I am June 1 AOR stuck in criminal check from Oct 17

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
@legalfalcon
what does it mean if an agent told you your eligibility needs further review? And how long is this likely to take?
Could you please share your AOR date? No matter how hard I tried I couldn't talk to an agent (all the times it says our call centers are closed) so I am trying to guess all possible scenarios for my status (AOR Jun24) before calling them again on Monday.

Augustinelunde

Dec 18, 2020
AOR: June 15, 2020
- Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Biometrics provided on OCT 17, 2020

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
AOR: June 15, 2020
- Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Biometrics provided on OCT 17, 2020
Thanks for sharing, It is very disappointing that even on the phone you couldn't get clear status on eligibility at least. I wish we all get some good news these days. so we can have a better holiday.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Another week and no movement. With people going away for the holidays I think chances of getting it before 2020 are close to zero.

On another note, I was shocked to learn that GCMS notes do get delivered after-hours. My friend received his CBSA notes close to 6pm Pacific time!

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Another week and no movement. With people going away for the holidays I think chances of getting it before 2020 are close to zero.

On another note, I was shocked to learn that GCMS notes do get delivered after-hours. My friend received his CBSA notes close to 6pm Pacific time!
I requested CBSA notes on Oct 20 got a 30 day extension on Nov 19 and nothing till today!

royalstellar

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Do all inland get notice to submit rcmp report?

just wondering where I am at.. also passport request even tho i submitted every pages already at AOR?

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Do all inland get notice to submit rcmp report?

just wondering where I am at.. also passport request even tho i submitted every pages already at AOR?
If needed, RCMP checks would've been requested at the time of R10 (medical pass/biometrics letter issuance). Once you pass R10, the chances of them asking for it are very low.

Inland applicants don't get PPR anymore. It's direct CoPR or virtual landing before CoPR (phone call/web portal invitation). The passport pages you submitted are unrelated.

Since your eligiblity has passed (I'm assuming conclusively passed by an officer, not recommended pass by analyst), security has probably started. It'll continue to show not started until you get approved.

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
If needed, RCMP checks would've been requested at the time of R10 (medical pass/biometrics letter issuance). Once you pass R10, the chances of them asking for it are very low.

Inland applicants don't get PPR anymore. It's direct CoPR or virtual landing before CoPR (phone call/web portal invitation). The passport pages you submitted are unrelated.

Since your eligiblity has passed (I'm assuming conclusively passed by an officer, not recommended pass by analyst), security has probably started. It'll continue to show not started until you get approved.
In my case, the security hasn’t started even eligibility conclusively passed. It’s weird, I got it when called a nice agent

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
In my case, the security hasn’t started even eligibility conclusively passed. It’s weird, I got it when called a nice agent
Most applicants don't ever see security become 'in progress'. If anything it can be a bad sign that you've been dragged into SS.

Btw, when did your eligibility become passed?

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Most applicants don't ever see security become 'in progress'. If anything it can be a bad sign that you've been dragged into SS.

Btw, when did your eligibility become passed?
What does it mean of ss? I am not quite sure, the last call with an agent on the last week of Nov, she told me that my eligibility passed which was recommended passed.