+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone have any idea how to contact the MP in British Columbia as my application has been approved since October but no email confirmation has been sent yet. Thanks in advance!
If you get some way to go. Please let me know. For me also, its now 1 month, when they told me that everything is passed and application is finalized :(

Last edited:
Reactions: wp2020

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hello,

I know I have been posting a lot here but this reply sums up my case and I am really hoping to get some guidance

AOR - June 12
Medical - July 29 (Passed)
Background Check - In progress
Eligibility - We're still reviewing your eligibility
Biometrics - November 4 Completed
Got two Ghost Updates recently and passed the 100% mark on December 12, is anyone else in the same boat?
How long do you think I will have to wait until I get my Copr?

Thank you

Jun 05

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
If you get some way to go. Please let me know. For me also, its now 1 month, when they told me that everything is passed and application is finalized :(
Same here, been more than a month everything passed and no update yet on copr.

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
According to rep I spoke to this morning, everything is passed. Just a case of waiting for final PR confirmation.

June 20th AOR.

Hang in there people!
Nice! Did they said it was approved or just everything completed? I have the same AOR and when I called last week they said everything was completed just waiting for final approval. I tried calling today and left my phone for a call back when they reach my turn and never got a call back I’ll try again tomorrow.

ayr103

Dec 15, 2020
1. Case Analyst Note
2. yes, that was my mistake
3. as per notes October 26, (I got notes on December 11,2020)

Here i am posting notes

NOTES:5
Created Date: 2020/10/26 time
Office: CPC-Ottawa
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Case Analyst: ***REVIEW REQUIRED*** Lock-in Date:2020-06-27_E000000 PA:NAME - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO CONFIRM NOC OR VERIFY EMPLOYED FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WITH COMPANY NAME.
APPEARS CRS NOT MET. PLS REVIEW. A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply(ITA) 455 CRS points minimum score for round:452 CRS score at application(APR): 455/ Verified CRS score:429 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "Name, edoc#0000" PA gained points for 1 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with PA gained points for Canadian Education Diploma Provided eDoc#0000 NOTE: Course name and College Name
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
INTEGRATED SEARCH(FOSS/GCMS): NO ADVERSE INFORMATION; applicant in status PA: WP valid until:2020-12-19(LMIA Exempt: C43, NOC:9999) Intended Employer: Any Employer
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2019-01-04; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriage
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date:2020-06-27 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: COMPUTER ENGINEERING 2019-05 TO 2020-06 Parts Coordinator(NOC: 1215) at Company name - eDoc#00000- Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2020-06-18 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of $15/HR- Letter confirms full/time employment; Documented Income Provided: T4 from 2019 (eDoc#0000), paystubs from 2019,2020 (eDoc#0000) CEC Work: 1 year and 2 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 2 months. 2015-08 to 2016-07 - Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1221) - at Company name *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc#00000 NOTE: DUTIES INCLUDE, " DEVELOP ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF BY PROVIDING INFORMATION, EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AND EXPERIENTIAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES". APPEARS PA IS PERFORMING DUTIES UNDER NOC OUTSIDE 1221; REAMINDER OF DUTIES APPEAR SUITED TO 1241. - Letter confirms salary of CAD$2848/YEAR - Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 0 year(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS CANADIAN WORK : 1 year(s)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
any suggestion from experts?

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
Nice! Did they said it was approved or just everything completed? I have the same AOR and when I called last week they said everything was completed just waiting for final approval. I tried calling today and left my phone for a call back when they reach my turn and never got a call back I’ll try again tomorrow.
Awesome!

Yeah everything is passed - waiting for final confirmation / approval. Seems we are in the final processing line now.

Reactions: alissanb

alissanb

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
According to rep I spoke to this morning, everything is passed. Just a case of waiting for final PR confirmation.

June 20th AOR.

Hang in there people!
Nice! I am in the same boat (AOR June 24). I wonder how long we can expect to wait to receive final approval and CoPR. Hopefully not too long.

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
I just called again and was able to get a call back on the second try. The agent told me that my application was approved on December 9th yeyyyy!!! He told me to wait for the golden email that I should get it soon. I asked about holiday break and he said that the Ottawa office will only stop working on the government holiday days (25,26, and Jan 1).

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
anybody here who put given name as a blank and now profile shows double name like Vikram Singh Vikram Singh???

Hi did this change happened after biometrics were given at service canada?

I had same when service canada repeated the first name in surname field when they collected biometrics.

alissanb

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I just called again and was able to get a call back on the second try. The agent told me that my application was approved on December 9th yeyyyy!!! He told me to wait for the golden email that I should get it soon. I asked about holiday break and he said that the Ottawa office will only stop working on the government holiday days (25,26, and Jan 1).
Congratulations! May I ask, has your online profile been updated to reflect that your application has been approved (final decision)? Or does it still show that it is waiting for final decision? I am just wondering because an IRCC agent told me my application passed all checks but my profile doesn't indicate it has been given final approval yet.

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
Congratulations! May I ask, has your online profile been updated to reflect that your application has been approved (final decision)? Or does it still show that it is waiting for final decision? I am just wondering because an IRCC agent told me my application passed all checks but my profile doesn't indicate it has been given final approval yet.
Hey, don't worry. The online profile is not accurate. I'm all passed and still showing 'in progress etc'. It will most likely stay the same right up to PR, as per others on here.

Reactions: alissanb