+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
I just called again and was able to get a call back on the second try. The agent told me that my application was approved on December 9th yeyyyy!!! He told me to wait for the golden email that I should get it soon. I asked about holiday break and he said that the Ottawa office will only stop working on the government holiday days (25,26, and Jan 1).
Have you application updated status accordingly to the agent? Did you receive any GU before the call?

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations! May I ask, has your online profile been updated to reflect that your application has been approved (final decision)? Or does it still show that it is waiting for final decision? I am just wondering because an IRCC agent told me my application passed all checks but my profile doesn't indicate it has been given final approval yet.
Still showing in process, apparently it will only update when you get the golden email. No GU so far, only one before getting a request for additional information back in Nov 26.

Last edited:
Reactions: alissanb

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I just called again and was able to get a call back on the second try. The agent told me that my application was approved on December 9th yeyyyy!!! He told me to wait for the golden email that I should get it soon. I asked about holiday break and he said that the Ottawa office will only stop working on the government holiday days (25,26, and Jan 1).
Congrats what is ur AOR?