+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hpssidhu7

Nov 26, 2020
Okie.. I am just worried as my open work permit expires in mid of February, 2021 along with my husbands(on top of it my sons visitor record too). I kind of started getting hopeless with no end conditions!! I hoped of hearing anything from IRCC by end of Dec but might have to go ahead and submit for BOWP to be on the safer side. I am guessing it can be submitted only for the primary applicant as per the regulations or can be for all 3 in the applicants. I don't know anything anymore !!
We just got BOWP in 89 days, valid for one year. We are three applicants. All got approved. Our kid got visitor record and me and spouse got open work permit.
You can apply your BOWP anytime before your current work permit end date.

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Does anyone have any idea how to contact the MP in British Columbia as my application has been approved since October but no email confirmation has been sent yet. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: annu81

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hi guys,

Anyone in same boat with me.

AOR : June 2
Medical passed : July 20
Biometrics completed: Oct. 21
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started

Criminality has been in progress for over 2 months without any updates

Thinking of requesting for gcms notes. Can I request it by myself, if yes, pls share the link

Thanks

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Hi guys,

Thinking of requesting for gcms notes. Can I request it by myself, if yes, pls share the link

Thanks
A lot of people are same as yours, even on May. For GCMS, if you are inland, you can submit by yourself for free, follow https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/ .

Reactions: Ayonike2020

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi guys,

Thanks
Almost similar situation, except AOR is 9th of June. Applied for gcm notes which haven’t received yet.

looks like burden will go in next year as their no signs of hope .

Reactions: Ayonike2020

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Why did you have to attach your WP? I didn't attach anything, just selected a drop down options.
I saw it on the website under What do I need to submit a request online? It states that:
  • A proof of temporary status in Canada, such as a work, study and/or visitor permit.
Have they responded to your gcms note request yet?

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hi I got Ghost Update at 11pm two nights in a row. No email just checked gckey. Is this a real ghost update? Or just system maintenance.
AOR - June 12
Please help guys!!!
Hello, is anyone fairly knowledgeable about the impact of Ghost Updates and timeline to COPR? Thank you

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
@dactoan.nguyen

I just submitted the gcms request but didn't attach my work permit to the request, Is that an issue?
Why did you have to attach your WP? I didn't attach anything, just selected a drop down options.
You don't have to attach anything, but it might save them a step. They can check that you have the status in Canada even if you don't attach the WP.

Some say it's faster, but personally i never noticed a difference between attaching vs blank.

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
You don't have to attach anything, but it might save them a step. They can check that you have the status in Canada even if you don't attach the WP.

Some say it's faster, but personally i never noticed a difference between attaching vs blank.
ok, thanks for the clarification.