AOR-June 27 2020
Medical Passed-Aug 18
Biometric completed-Nov 04
no ghost update or email
applied GCMS notes in November and got GCMS notes on December 11
Canadian experience 1 year(NOC-1215)
foreign experience 1 year (NOC-1221)

my question is that,
my eligibility status showing "review required".
Notes says that

"PA is performing duties under NOC outside 1221; Reminder of duties appear suited to 1241. Letter confirms salary of CAD$2848/year- Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s)- REVIEW REQUIRED CRS CANADIAN WORK: 1 year(s)"

I accidently submitted the file with wrong NOC code for foreign work experience. I submitted 1221 instead of 1241.
Should I submit a webform explaining this to CIC or should I wait?
any idea how much time it would take to get the final decision?
any suggestions what to do next?

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Hi,
CEC inland applicant
AOR-June 27 2020
Medical Passed-Aug 18
Biometric completed-Nov 04
no ghost update or email
applied GCMS notes in November and got GCMS notes on December 11
Canadian experience 1 year(NOC-1215)
foreign experience 1 year (NOC-1221)

my question is that,
my eligibility status showing "review required".
Notes says that

"PA is performing duties under NOC outside 1221; Reminder of duties appear suited to 1241. Letter confirms salary of CAD$2848/year- Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s)- REVIEW REQUIRED CRS CANADIAN WORK: 1 year(s)"

I accidently submitted the file with wrong NOC code for foreign work experience. I submitted 1221 instead of 1241.
Should I submit a webform explaining this to CIC or should I wait?
any idea how much time it would take to get the final decision?
any suggestions what to do next?
1. Is this an officer's note or Case Analyst/Agent note?

2. Basis what you are saying, it is an accidental mistake from your end, so I would send a webform explaining this whole scenario with a hope that an officer would accept the clarification.

3. When was Eligibilty review done? Case Analyst/agent review and Officer review?

Would you mind posting your Notes' snippet from your GCMS notes here to get the while picture of your eligibility assessment?

ayr103

Dec 15, 2020
1. Is this an officer's note or Case Analyst/Agent note?

2. Basis what you are saying, it is an accidental mistake from your end, so I would send a webform explaining this whole scenario with a hope that an officer would accept the clarification.

3. When was Eligibilty review done? Case Analyst/agent review and Officer review?

Would you mind posting your Notes' snippet from your GCMS notes here to get the while picture of your eligibility assessment?
1. Case Analyst Note
2. yes, that was my mistake
3. as per notes October 26, (I got notes on December 11,2020)

Here i am posting notes

NOTES:5
Created Date: 2020/10/26 time
Office: CPC-Ottawa
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Case Analyst: ***REVIEW REQUIRED*** Lock-in Date:2020-06-27_E000000 PA:NAME - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO CONFIRM NOC OR VERIFY EMPLOYED FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WITH COMPANY NAME.
APPEARS CRS NOT MET. PLS REVIEW. A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply(ITA) 455 CRS points minimum score for round:452 CRS score at application(APR): 455/ Verified CRS score:429 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "Name, edoc#0000" PA gained points for 1 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with PA gained points for Canadian Education Diploma Provided eDoc#0000 NOTE: Course name and College Name
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
INTEGRATED SEARCH(FOSS/GCMS): NO ADVERSE INFORMATION; applicant in status PA: WP valid until:2020-12-19(LMIA Exempt: C43, NOC:9999) Intended Employer: Any Employer
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2019-01-04; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriage
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date:2020-06-27 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: COMPUTER ENGINEERING 2019-05 TO 2020-06 Parts Coordinator(NOC: 1215) at Company name - eDoc#00000- Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2020-06-18 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of $15/HR- Letter confirms full/time employment; Documented Income Provided: T4 from 2019 (eDoc#0000), paystubs from 2019,2020 (eDoc#0000) CEC Work: 1 year and 2 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 2 months. 2015-08 to 2016-07 - Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1221) - at Company name *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc#00000 NOTE: DUTIES INCLUDE, " DEVELOP ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF BY PROVIDING INFORMATION, EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AND EXPERIENTIAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES". APPEARS PA IS PERFORMING DUTIES UNDER NOC OUTSIDE 1221; REAMINDER OF DUTIES APPEAR SUITED TO 1241. - Letter confirms salary of CAD$2848/YEAR - Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 0 year(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS CANADIAN WORK : 1 year(s)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
1. Case Analyst Note

Here i am posting notes

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Case Analyst: ***REVIEW REQUIRED*** Lock-in Date:2020-06-27_E000000 PA:NAME - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO CONFIRM NOC OR VERIFY EMPLOYED FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WITH COMPANY NAME.
APPEARS CRS NOT MET. PLS REVIEW. A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply(ITA) 455 CRS points minimum score for round:452 CRS score at application(APR): 455/ Verified CRS score:429 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "Name, edoc#0000" PA gained points for 1 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with PA gained points for Canadian Education Diploma Provided eDoc#0000 NOTE: Course name and College Name
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
INTEGRATED SEARCH(FOSS/GCMS): NO ADVERSE INFORMATION; applicant in status PA: WP valid until:2020-12-19(LMIA Exempt: C43, NOC:9999) Intended Employer: Any Employer
FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2019-01-04; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriage
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date:2020-06-27 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: COMPUTER ENGINEERING 2019-05 TO 2020-06 Parts Coordinator(NOC: 1215) at Company name - eDoc#00000- Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2020-06-18 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of $15/HR- Letter confirms full/time employment; Documented Income Provided: T4 from 2019 (eDoc#0000), paystubs from 2019,2020 (eDoc#0000) CEC Work: 1 year and 2 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 2 months. 2015-08 to 2016-07 - Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1221) - at Company name *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc#00000 NOTE: DUTIES INCLUDE, " DEVELOP ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF BY PROVIDING INFORMATION, EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AND EXPERIENTIAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES". APPEARS PA IS PERFORMING DUTIES UNDER NOC OUTSIDE 1221; REAMINDER OF DUTIES APPEAR SUITED TO 1241. - Letter confirms salary of CAD$2848/YEAR - Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 0 year(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS CANADIAN WORK : 1 year(s)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What does Note 1,2,3 and 4 say? This might have been reviewed by other agent and documented (Note 1,2,3 & 4).

Since you accidently put an incorrect NOC, they only way that this could hopefully be corrected is by sending a webfirm with a very detailed letter of explanation to clear this situation.

@legalfalcon What would you advice here?

Last edited:

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
1. Case Analyst Note

Here i am posting notes

When did your gcms notes get generated? Look at the footer to see this info. This seems to be almost 2 months old note by a case analyst.

Did you try to call them to check the status?

ayr103

Dec 15, 2020
What does Note 1,2,3 and 4 say? This might have been reviewed by other agent and document (Note 1,2,3 & 4).

Since you accidently put an incorrect NOC, they only way that this could hopefully be corrected is by sending a webfirm with a very detailed letter of explanation to clear this situation.

@legalfalcon What would you advice here?
Notes 1 : spouse detail
Notes 2 : Biometric update details
Notes 3: Received Additional family info file IMM5406 (Assigned to officer)
Notes 4: Requested Additional Family details IMM5406

ayr103

Dec 15, 2020
When did your gcms notes get generated? Look at the footer to see this info. This seems to be almost 2 months old note by a case analyst.

Did you try to call them to check the status?
they asked additional family info IMM5406 on October 27 2020 and i uploaded on October 28 2020
GCMS notes as per the footer : 28/11/2020
as per notes 5 by case analyst : 26/10/2020

i did called on December 11 2020 and got the same answer as eligibility needs review

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
they asked additional family info IMM5406 on October 27 2020 and i uploaded on October 28 2020
GCMS notes as per the footer : 28/11/2020
as per notes 5 by case analyst : 26/10/2020

i did called on December 11 2020 and got the same answer as eligibility needs review
Ok, I think a detailed letter of explanation via webform would be the way to go to clarify this accidental mistake and hope that officer takes that into consideration to pass your eligibility. Do wait for others to pitch in ideas well.

Good luck to you.

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
@AnnAlex no update yet. raised webform yesterday to see if dere as been any movement. at least maybe an officer as finally verified my biometrics. Who knows and no ghost update either
Okie.. I am just worried as my open work permit expires in mid of February, 2021 along with my husbands(on top of it my sons visitor record too). I kind of started getting hopeless with no end conditions!! I hoped of hearing anything from IRCC by end of Dec but might have to go ahead and submit for BOWP to be on the safer side. I am guessing it can be submitted only for the primary applicant as per the regulations or can be for all 3 in the applicants. I don't know anything anymore !!

Reactions: veronica_n