+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Willis19

Dec 12, 2020
Did IRCC sent you a request for additional document, like in the messages section? A holder usually shows up in your profile if they requested additional doc or a replacement (if the original one is blurry or if the analyst can’t open the file). If not, I’d suggest calling IRCC to clarify.
Thanks for the reply. No, I do not have any message with regards of this additional document. The bad thing is that tomorrow is my deadline and I just noticed this because I went to see any update. I never received an email or request for this. I had previous communications from the webform app where I explained this so I was thinking in upload the conversation so I can explain. Will call tomorrow am.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Thanks for the reply. No, I do not have any message with regards of this additional document. The bad thing is that tomorrow is my deadline and I just noticed this because I went to see any update. I never received an email or request for this. I had previous communications from the webform app where I explained this so I was thinking in upload the conversation so I can explain. Will call tomorrow am.
What do you mean deadline?
I agree I would call them.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
My application was approved on Dec 8 and I got my biometric fee refunded on Dec 9. I was told by an IRCC agent to wait for COPR. It has been a week but nothing so far. No update on my portal whatsoever. It still states the application is in progress. As a tactical move, I have submitted a privacy act request for my GCMS notes and I also raised a case-specific enquiry. I really hate doing this but after going through this forum, I found out that there are some inland applicants who had to wait 2 months after the final decision just to get their COPR.

This entire Express Entry process is becoming a joke every passing day and a simple administrative task should not be taking months just because of COVID. COVID has really become a convenient excuse for people to slack.

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
My application was approved on Dec 8 and I got my biometric fee refunded on Dec 9. I was told by an IRCC agent to wait for COPR. It has been a week but nothing so far. No update on my portal whatsoever. It still states the application is in progress. As a tactical move, I have submitted a privacy act request for my GCMS notes and I also raised a case-specific enquiry. I really hate doing this but after going through this forum, I found out that there are some inland applicants who had to wait 2 months after the final decision just to get their COPR.

This entire Express Entry process is becoming a joke every passing day and a simple administrative task should not be taking months just because of COVID. COVID has really become a convenient excuse for people to slack.
My application was approved in October - no email yet! Inland applicant ..

Reactions: indianstudent96

ymashruwala

May 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I recently got PR approved! Wishing everyone good luck! My Timeline is below:

AOR June 23
Biometric Appointment Oct 23
Biometric Completed Nov 12
Final decision: Nov 27
COPR: Dec 2.
I am a CEC inland applicant in the GTA area. Before getting the final decision I receive an email from IRCC asking for confirmation of residing in Canada, 2 days after reverting the email I see my status updated to approved. Waited 3 business days to receive COPR letter by email.
Congrats bud! which office was your file processed in? Also, how long did it take for Security and Criminality after your eligibility being approved?
My Details:
AOR: 30 June 2020
Biometrics Given: 28 October 2020

Called IRCC on 14 December. Eligibility pass, Criminality in progress, Security Pending.

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020

AOR June 23
I am a CEC inland applicant in the GTA area. Before getting the final decision I receive an email from IRCC asking for confirmation of residing in Canada, 2 days after reverting the email I see my status updated to approved. Waited 3 business days to receive COPR letter by email.
Congratulations!
It was quiet (no new approved candidates) for a while before you shared your Good News.
It seems the approval process slowed down now, perhaps some employees already on Christmas Brake LoL.

It's amazing how your application is done in less than 6 months. I wish officer handling my case were as hard-working as yours :).

alissanb

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
After I received a ghost update on December 11th, I decided to call IRCC today for an update on my application.

As of Tuesday, December 15th...

CEC Inland
AOR: June 24th
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
Info sharing: complete

Very relieved to hear this news. :D A couple of questions:
  • Can anyone tell me what to expect next? I am not sure what the next step is.
  • Roughly how long until Final Decision/CoPR, even if just from personal experience?

Thank you!

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
After I received a ghost update on December 11th, I decided to call IRCC today for an update on my application.

As of Tuesday, December 15th...

CEC Inland
AOR: June 24th
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
Info sharing: complete

Very relieved to hear this news. :D A couple of questions:
  • Can anyone tell me what to expect next? I am not sure what the next step is.
  • Roughly how long until Final Decision/CoPR, even if just from personal experience?

Thank you!
Most of us are in same stage from last 2 weeks. We will get an email to confirm we are in canada. Then we r almost done.

Reactions: alissanb

kinwge

Oct 16, 2020

AOR June 23
Congratulations on your PR!
I am curious to know about what information you were asked to prove you were still residing in Canada. I received a call today from an agent to confirm my detail. They also mention that I will shortly receive an e-mail, to confirm my details. Seems that is the e-mail you are talking about.
What information did you have to provide?