+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
I'm not quite sure about it. I called an agent last week, she told me that my eligibility were passed but didn't mention about the time. I asked her double check because it was Recommended Passed in Sept, she again told me now it is passed. But my concern is why the security hasn't been started.
That's a positive sign. Security has probably started behind the scenes. It'll almost always show not started until the very end. In fact 'in progress' might even mean security screening.

I was so hopeful in November after a lot of movement in October, but it's been silent since then :(

Reactions: JaxT

Willis19

Dec 12, 2020
Welcome on board. I believe that if we couldn't get our COPR within this week, we will be joining 2021 club. Because the next week is holiday week, most of them will be on vacation until....
I'm getting mentally prepare to get the final results by March or so. My deadline is tomorrow and the background check is still in process.

Erin123

Oct 8, 2020
I recently got PR approved! Wishing everyone good luck! My Timeline is below:

AOR June 23
Biometric Appointment Oct 23
Biometric Completed Nov 12
Final decision: Nov 27
COPR: Dec 2.
I am a CEC inland applicant in the GTA area. Before getting the final decision I receive an email from IRCC asking for confirmation of residing in Canada, 2 days after reverting the email I see my status updated to approved. Waited 3 business days to receive COPR letter by email.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

AOR June 23
I am a CEC inland applicant in the GTA area. Before getting the final decision I receive an email from IRCC asking for confirmation of residing in Canada, 2 days after reverting the email I see my status updated to approved. Waited 3 business days to receive COPR letter by email.
Congratulations! When you say biometrics completed on 12 Nov, that’s the time your bio field section was marked to completed? So it wasn’t updated when you gave your bio on 23 October? May I know what date is showing up on your profile as date of bio completion?

Erin123

Oct 8, 2020
Congratulations! When you say biometrics completed on 12 Nov, that’s the time your bio field section was marked to completed? So it wasn’t updated when you gave your bio on 23 October? May I know what date is showing up on your profile as date of bio completion?
I saw the biometric status changed to completion on Nov 12. It was not updated the same day I gave my bio. Idk the reason but when I gave my biometrics the officer mentioned some of my fingerprints were not so clear. I called IRCC and IRCC told me the bio status will update once my criminality check got completed.

graywy42

Dec 6, 2020

AOR June 23
Congrats! May I know where is your VO?

Willis19

Dec 12, 2020
Hi all,
Quick question, I was reviewing my uploaded documents section and noticed that in the bottom there is in red colour label "Replacement Overdue / Police certificate required / 02 October 2020" with an option to upload a document, is this normal? I submitted my police certificate from FBI and sent my letter to the Canadian embassy in Mexico back in August.

Reactions: SameerNazeer

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I am planning to travel to a different country for a couple of days to provide my Biometrics and return back to India.

1. Do I need to inform IRCC about this short 2 day travel?

2. Would I need to submit another PCC from India (current residence) after I return to India via webform?

Some background - I came back to India in Mar and has been living in India since then (more than 6 months in a row now) and I provided them India PCC back in June when I submitted by PR application.

Thanks in advance.

1. No. You only have to inform IRCC when you change your country of residence, i.e. you move to another country for the foreseeable future.

2. No.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I saw the biometric status changed to completion on Nov 12. It was not updated the same day I gave my bio. Idk the reason but when I gave my biometrics the officer mentioned some of my fingerprints were not so clear. I called IRCC and IRCC told me the bio status will update once my criminality check got completed.
Cool. What’s the date of your bio completion on your profile? Was it 12 November or some other date?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi all,
Quick question, I was reviewing my uploaded documents section and noticed that in the bottom there is in red colour label "Replacement Overdue / Police certificate required / 02 October 2020" with an option to upload a document, is this normal? I submitted my police certificate from FBI and sent my letter to the Canadian embassy in Mexico back in August.
Did IRCC sent you a request for additional document, like in the messages section? A holder usually shows up in your profile if they requested additional doc or a replacement (if the original one is blurry or if the analyst can’t open the file). If not, I’d suggest calling IRCC to clarify.