+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Luwassa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello anyone with an idea of what options to choose from when calling IRCC to get through to an agent?

wingsofhope

Oct 21, 2020
@
Submitted June 1st 2020
FSW outland
BIL: 31st august 2020
I received my GCMS notes in October.
This was on the second page:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In progress
Org crime: (blank)
Medical: Passed
Misrepresention: (blank)
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: (blank)
Final: (blank)

On Page 164
Section A11.2 has case processing agent notes, where everything is 'appears to meet'

Does that mean Eligibility is passed after crossing all steps? Or will there be another review for Eligibility.
Due to COVID19, I submitted my India PCC via web form so that is why criminality is in progress I think.

I applied for GCMS notes for the second time on 25th November. I don't know if will receive it on 25th Dec or not. Patience being tested!
@legalfalcon it would be great if you can provide an idea, if there would be any further reviews or is case processing agent final for eligibility?

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hello all,
I have received my CoPR last night
AOR:10 June CEC inland-single applicant(VO- Ottawa)
Biometric exempted: Oct 20
Background: Oct 21
As per agent, passed all the stages: November 4
Received an update for approval in my account.

As per CoPR letter, need to send my picture to the Vancouver Immigration office for PR card.
So, my question is: Is it possible if I can apply my PR card through new PR portal or I have to follow the instructions as per letter.
Congratulations
Did u received any update or GU lately? My AoR is similar to urs

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hi Everyone, Thanks for sharing.
Let me share too with my timeline (story).
Nothing to brag about, it just confirms the overall trend here.

We are 1 PA + 3 Dependents (all inland).

AOR: 12-Jun-2020
ADR: 4-Aug-2020 (nothing serious, just 'imm5645e-family information' for me and my spouse)
BIL: 4-Aug-2020
MED: 4-Aug-2020
Call from SC: 15-Oct-2020
Biometrics was done: 30-Oct-2020 (for PA only, dependant did in 2019 for WP)
Biometrics updated inside the application as "Completed": 2-Dec-2020 (33 days after actual Bio date).

Not a single GU since email requesting to sign in to the account on Aug 4th to provide 'imm5645e'. Not even when Bio moved to Completed last week.
At first (beginning) I was signing in once a day, then once a week, now back to 3 times a day :).

My patience wearing thin and today I gave a call to IRCC.
I was lucky to have a pleasant and helpful agent. She told me:

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed
Application awaiting a final decision, but due to limitations caused by Covid - there is no timeline when might that happen.

Good luck to all of us who are waiting for Santa with our CoPR this year!
Congratulations..I am so relieved as I see an update on application with dependants.. :)

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
My application has reached 100% today. No signs of COPR yet. Not even ghost updates. Now i have to apply BOWP bec my PGWP is expiring next month. I was hoping to receive my COPR by this month so I wont apply for BOWP, but here I am with no choice...
Anyways, my timeline is on my signature.
Here’s to more patience!

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Hpssidhu7

Nov 26, 2020
My application has reached 100% today. No signs of COPR yet. Not even ghost updates. Now i have to apply BOWP bec my PGWP is expiring next month. I was hoping to receive my COPR by this month so I wont apply for BOWP, but here I am with no choice...
Here’s to more patience!
Don’t worry apply for BOWP. If you get your PR before final decision on BOWP you will get fee back. And BOWP will take at least 90days

Reactions: ibh

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am CEC inland applicant. Final decision is made and Awaiting email from ircc. I stay in ontario and my wife is in quebec. Agent says we will get individual email link for portal to confirm pr and have to create invidual accounts to confirm address, currently in canada , last port of entry.

@legalfalcon My question is can my wife (dependent)still provide her quebec address in portal without worry. Or is it mandatory she move out to ontario? Principal applicant (me) have a full time job and currently in ontario since april.
You cannot stay in QC, and that is what you signed in your application. However, if your spouse is in QC to study, or for a temporary reason, you can provide the QC address. But if not, then give your ON address.

The application will be seen by the VO.

See the following case:

Fore guidance see the following case
Dhaliwal v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2016 FC 131 (CanLII)

available at:

https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/2016/2016fc131/2016fc131.html?resultIndex=1

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@
@legalfalcon it would be great if you can provide an idea, if there would be any further reviews or is case processing agent final for eligibility?

The case processing agent only makes a recommendation, this will have to be reviewed by an officer who will make a final determination. Once you have recommended passed, you need not worry, as in most cases the officer will go ahead and make a final determination based on the notes and the recommendation of an analyst or agent.

Your GCMS notes will have another note entered by an officer after the officer has reviewed the note and made a decision.

To read and see how the note will look like, you can read my previous post on this available at #2,521

Sawerus

Dec 4, 2020
Here’s to more patience!
You can apply the last day before your current visa expire. In the mean time, you may receive CoPR..