+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Please help my visa expires in 2 days and I dont know if this is normal or not!!!

Yesterday applied for BOWP and today got a message (a letter) titled “WP-Ext Only Except PGWP”.
It stats that I should attach that letter to my current WP (which is PGWP) and I can continue working... Is it normal to get this letter for BOWP?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Please help my visa expires in 2 days and I dont know if this is normal or not!!!

Yesterday applied for BOWP and today got a message (a letter) titled “WP-Ext Only Except PGWP”.
It stats that I should attach that letter to my current WP (which is PGWP) and I can continue working... Is it normal to get this letter for BOWP?
This letter if authorizing you to continue working under the same condition of your current WP during they process your BOWP.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
This letter if authorizing you to continue working under the same condition of your current WP during they process your BOWP.
Thanks, but why does the title say WP Ext Only -except PGWP ??
I have PGWP right now..... which is expiring in 10 days so I applied for BOWP

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Received GCMS notes today (requested in mid November). Following is the update.
@legalfalcon - any words of wisdom?

Eligibility- passed
Medical- passed
Criminality- passed
Info sharing- complete
Final- Approved

No email or update on the portal yet.
Congratulations!! Just wait for the PPR and if you are inland, for the COPR.

Reactions: wp2020

wingsofhope

Oct 21, 2020
Submitted June 1st 2020
FSW outland
BIL: 31st august 2020
I received my GCMS notes in October.
This was on the second page:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In progress
Org crime: (blank)
Medical: Passed
Misrepresention: (blank)
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: (blank)
Final: (blank)

On Page 164
Section A11.2 has case processing agent notes, where everything is 'appears to meet'

Does that mean Eligibility is passed after crossing all steps? Or will there be another review for Eligibility.
Due to COVID19, I submitted my India PCC via web form so that is why criminality is in progress I think.

I applied for GCMS notes for the second time on 25th November. I don't know if will receive it on 25th Dec or not. Patience being tested!

Last edited:

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Is this a new thing now? When I applied for BOWP in August, all I got was a 'Submission Confirmation'.

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
Is this a new thing now? When I applied for BOWP in August, all I got was a 'Submission Confirmation'.
After confirmation, I got another letter as described above 'WP-Ext Only Except PGWP' detailing the extension of my work permit. I did BOWP last week so not sure it a new thing or not.

Reactions: ibh

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020

The letter is normal, I received the the same shortly after submitting my BOWP last week. I'm on a work permit.

The post grad work permit part is a little confusing for your application I agree. I take it you specified your permit details during application?

I'd say many of the forms and replies are broad & generic, you should be fine, you applied before permit expired and entitled to remain here till your PR is finalized.

Dr krupal

Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
I am CEC inland applicant. Final decision is made and Awaiting email from ircc. I stay in ontario and my wife is in quebec. Agent says we will get individual email link for portal to confirm pr and have to create invidual accounts to confirm address, currently in canada , last port of entry.

@legalfalcon My question is can my wife (dependent)still provide her quebec address in portal without worry. Or is it mandatory she move out to ontario? Principal applicant (me) have a full time job and currently in ontario since april.

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Below is my profile update so far.
CEC - Outland
ITA -> 1st May 2020
AOR -> 19th June 2020
BIL -> Aug 11 2020
MEP -> Aug 11 2020

Awaiting for VAC Bangalore to open and start process for BIL.
Hey Bro, i am also an outlander. How is ur application processing?. Did u hear anything from IRCC recently?

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Do you have IRCC contact number? I tried few times and had to wait for more than a hour. Its tiring..
Call the IRCC Call Centre ( 1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays).

**Please call around 7:45am - 8:30am. They will ask you to stay in line or schedule a call back(I did the call back-they called back within 20 minutes)** I did call twice and never had any issues ..

Winterfall

Jul 11, 2020
congratulations. Which office did you send your passports? I am on the same boat Outland - PNP, sent passports to ottawa on November 23,2020 and it got delivered on November 24,2020. My profile shows approved on November 30,2020. Still waiting for the return tracker to be activated. What about yours? Did it get activated already?
Hi, I hope you have received the passport with CoPR by this time.

I submitted to visa office in Singapore and it took exactly one week to get it back.

Processing took 2 days.

c_note

Jun 29, 2016
Hello all,
I have received my CoPR last night
AOR:10 June CEC inland-single applicant(VO- Ottawa)
Biometric exempted: Oct 20
Background: Oct 21
As per agent, passed all the stages: November 4
Received an update for approval in my account.

As per CoPR letter, need to send my picture to the Vancouver Immigration office for PR card.
So, my question is: Is it possible if I can apply my PR card through new PR portal or I have to follow the instructions as per letter.

Sawerus

Dec 4, 2020
Hello all,
I have received my CoPR last night
AOR:10 June CEC inland-single applicant(VO- Ottawa)
Biometric exempted: Oct 20
Background: Oct 21
As per agent, passed all the stages: November 4
Received an update for approval in my account.

As per CoPR letter, need to send my picture to the Vancouver Immigration office for PR card.
So, my question is: Is it possible if I can apply my PR card through new PR portal or I have to follow the instructions as per letter.
Follow the instructions. Why would you try something against instructions?