+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Received GCMS notes today (requested in mid November). Following is the update.
@legalfalcon - any words of wisdom?

Eligibility- passed
Medical- passed
Criminality- passed
Info sharing- complete
Final- Approved

No email or update on the portal yet.
Hi, when was your final approval date?

Faru123

May 4, 2020
Received GCMS notes today (requested in mid November). Following is the update.
@legalfalcon - any words of wisdom?

Eligibility- passed
Medical- passed
Criminality- passed
Info sharing- complete
Final- Approved

No email or update on the portal yet.
Hello,
Hopefully you will get your COPR very soon.
May I know your AOR and the date of requesting GCMS please? I am also on the same boat exactly as you but yet to receive the GCMS. I called today and got the update from an IRCC agent.
Thanks

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi Everyone, Thanks for sharing.
Let me share too with my timeline (story).
Nothing to brag about, it just confirms the overall trend here.

We are 1 PA + 3 Dependents (all inland).

AOR: 12-Jun-2020
ADR: 4-Aug-2020 (nothing serious, just 'imm5645e-family information' for me and my spouse)
BIL: 4-Aug-2020
MED: 4-Aug-2020
Call from SC: 15-Oct-2020
Biometrics was done: 30-Oct-2020 (for PA only, dependant did in 2019 for WP)
Biometrics updated inside the application as "Completed": 2-Dec-2020 (33 days after actual Bio date).

Not a single GU since email requesting to sign in to the account on Aug 4th to provide 'imm5645e'. Not even when Bio moved to Completed last week.
At first (beginning) I was signing in once a day, then once a week, now back to 3 times a day :).

My patience wearing thin and today I gave a call to IRCC.
I was lucky to have a pleasant and helpful agent. She told me:

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed
Application awaiting a final decision, but due to limitations caused by Covid - there is no timeline when might that happen.

Good luck to all of us who are waiting for Santa with our CoPR this year!

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hello,
May I know your AOR and the date of requesting GCMS please? I am also on the same boat exactly as you but yet to receive the GCMS. I called today and got the update from an IRCC agent.
Thanks
Also all passed , incl. final approval?

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Hi Everyone, Thanks for sharing.
Let me share too with my timeline (story).
Nothing to brag about, it just confirms the overall trend here.

We are 1 PA + 3 Dependents (all inland).

AOR: 12-Jun-2020
ADR: 4-Aug-2020 (nothing serious, just 'imm5645e-family information' for me and my spouse)
BIL: 4-Aug-2020
MED: 4-Aug-2020
Call from SC: 15-Oct-2020
Biometrics was done: 30-Oct-2020 (for PA only, dependant did in 2019 for WP)
Biometrics updated inside the application as "Completed": 2-Dec-2020 (33 days after actual Bio date).

Not a single GU since email requesting to sign in to the account on Aug 4th to provide 'imm5645e'. Not even when Bio moved to Completed last week.
At first (beginning) I was signing in once a day, then once a week, now back to 3 times a day :).

My patience wearing thin and today I gave a call to IRCC.
I was lucky to have a pleasant and helpful agent. She told me:

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed
Application awaiting a final decision, but due to limitations caused by Covid - there is no timeline when might that happen.

Good luck to all of us who are waiting for Santa with our CoPR this year!
Wow, I have 3 dependants as well, they process your application really fast then, lucky for you.

Reactions: ibh

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
I have raised web form about 3 weeks ago, and applied for gcm notes to get an idea about my application status. No response yet. Also called in but could get to talk to an agent. My application is 100% and online showing everything in process. Kind of in dark about my status on application.

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hello,
Thanks
AOR: June 27. Requested GCMS notes on November 10. Good luck!

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Wow, I have 3 dependants as well, they process your application really fast then, lucky for you.
I actually forgot to add that sent a Webform regarding my application on the 24th of November. Haven't received any reply yet.
Usually, it was 5 or 7 working days to get a reply from IRCC.
Wish you all the best @dactoan.nguyen and to Everyone else who is waiting (including me).

Some say after everything passes, they waiting for a month, some 10 days. It's nearly impossible to put a finger on any predictions.
There ain't much on a table to choose from. I have to continue waiting and try to divert my attention from this matter :).

Reactions: dactoan.nguyen