+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
If you want GCMS notes then you choose - The electronic file, which include the file status and updates, the notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) as well as reasons for any refusal; or

If you want a copy of the application and all document submitted to IRCC then you choose - The application forms, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC, which includes the information submitted during the application process.
I appreciate your quick response.

Reactions: legalfalcon

bks2709

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah exactly..I am also waiting for the VFS to start collecting Bio for EE PR.
Alright, hopefully your case is similar to mine, I called up yesterday and they told that everything else complete, final decision is waiting for biometric

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
@legalfalcon

I managed to muddle my way through the BOWP application today.

I just submitted and paid, and realized I forgot to attach my original job offer in my client information. Frustrated I missed this, it was a small box saying to include a copy.

Should I worry or just wait for them to request it if they need it? (I did include this for my PR application).

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

I managed to muddle my way through the BOWP application today.

I just submitted and paid, and realized I forgot to attach my original job offer in my client information. Frustrated I missed this, it was a small box saying to include a copy.

Should I worry or just wait for them to request it if they need it? (I did include this for my PR application).

Thanks
Just sent it via webform after you get the acknowledgement that your application has been accepted.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I just received a request for my GCMS note, it's kinda weird, it was my 1st time request it, @legalfalcon help me on that please, what should I select?

This is further to your request under the Privacy Act, which was received on November 20, 2020, for the following records:

The application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC for the permanent residence file concerning NGxxx, xxx Txxx.

We are writing to inform you that we require further information in order to continue processing your request. Your request is being placed on hold for the following reason(s):

We require that you confirm which specific information you would like to receive:
- The electronic file, which include the file status and updates, the notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) as well as reasons for any refusal; or

- The application forms, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC, which includes the information submitted during the application process.

Note that your request will remain on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by January 4, 2021, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

You may want to select just the electronic file, if you select the latter you may receive an extension notice like this;

As indicated in your request, you are seeking documents relating to "the application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC", which are held by offices outside of Canada. Due to ongoing concerns related to the spread of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), preventative measures have been enacted throughout our global network of offices, which results in the inability to retrieve the records that you are seeking at this time.

Due to these circumstances,
I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access To Information Act*, an extension of 365 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request.

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: dactoan.nguyen

Varunsharma19

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Just got CoPR today guys! Hopefully give some hope for CEC applicants

CEC inland June 19.
MEP/BIL - August 10
Eligibility recommended pass on Oct 14
Biometrics exempted, completed on Oct 20
1 ghost update on Nov 20, 1 GU on Nov30/Dec01
CoPR Dec 03
Hello did you applied for pr card?

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
@legalfalcon

Thanks for your help and guidance.

Now I have submitted a BOWP application, does this automatically mean I can continuing working until a decision on my PR? or do they need to approve my BOWP application 'officially'.

My work permit expires next month.

Gabru04

Nov 2, 2020
Hello guys. Need to know something. My profile is just updated to biometric completed. A week ago called ircc, agent said only security is left. As my profile updated to biometric completed, what does this mean??