+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Patterson

Apr 16, 2020
hi all, AoR june 17.. still waiting for biometrics call.. however my lawyer received call on oct 7 .. I raised a webform two weeks back nd waiting for response.. Its frustrating that they are not calling me after one month.. I called service Canada but they asked to wait.. Do u have any suggestions?? anyone in the same boat..

Julaika01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi, I just wrote the following:

Good afternoon,

I hope you are well; I would like to know the status of my application.

I hope you can answer the following:

- Office processing my application

- Eligibility

- Security

- Criminality

- Background Check

Thank you so much for your support and time.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Managed to get through to IRCC earlier today. Frustratingly, no movement in the file since criminality/biometrics refund at the end of Oct. The agent did however see the GCMS request from one month ago but they just yesterday retrieved the file!

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
hi all, AoR june 17.. still waiting for biometrics call.. however my lawyer received call on oct 7 .. I raised a webform two weeks back nd waiting for response.. Its frustrating that they are not calling me after one month.. I called service Canada but they asked to wait.. Do u have any suggestions?? anyone in the same boat..
I can completely understand your frustration. AOR June 16 and still no call for my minor dependent for biometrics. I raised a webform and received a generic reply. Don't know what else to do.

Varunsharma19

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi, I just wrote the following:

Good afternoon,

I hope you are well; I would like to know the status of my application.

I hope you can answer the following:

- Office processing my application

- Eligibility

- Security

- Criminality

- Background Check

Thank you so much for your support and time.
Thank you

Reactions: Julaika01

Steffans

Jan 26, 2016
Hello Guys..: my AOR is 29 june...i m bio exempt but still waiting for bio updation in profile... anybody here who is also waiting for bio updation like me????
ME too..

AOR June 26th
CEC inland..

No update, I am exempted, on my GCMS notes.. It states I am exempted.. But no update on profile

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Several months have gone by as VFS centres are closed in India. VFS centres have started opening up in phases but it will take a long time for the PR applicants under non-family category to start.

Trying to have patience since last 4 months just to give biometrics.

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Anyone observed GU today. I saw there was a GU in my application but nothing seems to be changed.

Priyank295

Apr 17, 2020
Hello Guys, I am a CEC Inland & my AOR is June 16 and Biometrics completed on Oct 30. Since there is no passport request with CoPR at the moment, i was wondering if we are allowed to travel because I have to go to India in January 2021. Please let me know.

Thanks!