+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
@ssp2020 You got the same above mail too right? Did it say you are required to send over your passport to Canada within 30 days to get your COPR and PR stamp as well(Annex A form)?
Yes, I received the same email. If you look under Submit Your Documents section, you should see below on where to send your passport. It is like any other visa application where when approved we are asked to send our passports within 30 days.

It doesn't talk about PR card but PR visa, which is a single entry visa for your first landing on PR in Canada. Once you do your landing, you'll get a PR card based on the processing times of the respective province.

-----
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
· If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPCO – PR VISA
Passports Submission
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 6T2

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPCO – PR VISA
US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1
-----

Reactions: gvrt88

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes, I received the same email. If you look under Submit Your Documents section, you should see below on where to send your passport. It is like any other visa application where when approved we are asked to send our passports within 30 days.

It doesn't talk about PR card but PR visa, which is a single entry visa for your first landing on PR in Canada. Once you do your landing, you'll get a PR card based on the processing times of the respective province.

-----
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
· If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
CPCO – PR VISA
Passports Submission
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 6T2

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

CPCO – PR VISA
US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1
-----

Hi Guys,

I am in a weird situation, where I had to travel to India due to a family emergency and based on the email I received it talks about sending my passport to Ottawa office.
But that email also states below. Is anyone in similar situation and can I send my passport to the visa office in New Delhi in India?

-----
· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.
-----

vicky0143

Feb 26, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2019
Nomination.....
21-05-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
11-08-2020
I got the PPR today. I don't know if I missed any ghost updates. But the golden email is here.
PPR - Nov 19th | ITA - May 27th | AOR - June 27th 2020 | Stream - PNP Outland | BIL & MEP - Aug 11 | Biometrics submission - Aug 24th | GU1 (no changes no email) - Sep 2nd | Eligibility: Recommended Pass (Sep 2nd) | Criminality: Passed (Sep 2nd) | Medical: Passed (Aug 11)

Last edited:

Priyank295

Apr 17, 2020
Hey, I'm an Outland candidate, and completed my biometrics on Aug 17th, 2020. There were no updates, my online profile still says 'Submitted' but I saw a couple of ghost updates over the last few days. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the update.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
I got the PPR today. I don't know if I missed any ghost updates. But the golden email is here.
Eligibility: Recommended Pass (Sep 2nd) | Criminality: Passed (Sep 2nd) | Medical: Passed (Aug 11) | ITA - May 27th | AOR - June 27th 2020 | Stream - PNP Outland | BIL & MEP - Aug 11 | Biometrics submission - Aug 24th | GU1 (no changes no email) - Sep 2nd | PPR - Nov 19th 2020
what time you got the approval?