+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
It is inevitable to be frustrated for not getting updates. However, you have to understand the fact that GU are not mandatory for every profile. Some get it and some do not. In my case, there were no any GU and i got Copr yesterday.
I agree, I never had any GUs too..

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
AOR: june 3rd
CEC inland (principal applicant) with 2 dependents ( outside canada)
Biometrics excempt: OCt 15th
called cic last week, was told eligibility passed
Criminality in progress,security not started
GCMS note received back in september was recommended pass by analyst and also states unable to verify employer through google search for my foreign work experience.Also stated Criminality and info sharing in progress and security not started

My question now is
1) should i be worried about the employer verification as it is a small business and does criminality and security take so long?
2) SInce the representative told me eligibility passed, does that mean passed by an officer?

I am really anxious and cant wait to see my family after 2 years

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
I am the secondary applicant and yesterday I renewed my passport.Our application is in process.Cec inland,AOR 18th June,biometrics completed.Will it be ok now to update the details now through webform or wait until copr.Can anyone please help me out in this?

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
It is inevitable to be frustrated for not getting updates. However, you have to understand the fact that GU are not mandatory for every profile. Some get it and some do not. In my case, there were no any GU and i got Copr yesterday.
Did you get no GUs at all from AOR to CoPR? When you got the CoPR, did it show "application updated"?

It seems my application moved along without any GUs (discounting glitches). That's why i keep logging on every 5 minutes to check if CoPR is there lol.

james0521

Nov 7, 2020
Is it possible that you didnt check your profile often so you missed the GU ?

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
My biometrics still says "We have not received your fingerprints" although I'm exempt and the bio info is showing on the left corner.
AOR June 17 - CEC INLAND

Reactions: zhou79685

Kshaik

Nov 27, 2019
Did you get no GUs at all from AOR to CoPR? When you got the CoPR, did it show "application updated"?

It seems my application moved along without any GUs (discounting glitches). That's why i keep logging on every 5 minutes to check if CoPR is there lol.
1. Yes, there were no GUs from Aor to copr and i did not get any glitches updates as well.

2. Yes, It did show my application is updated when I got copr before it changed to approved.