>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
CEC Inland with Spouse
AOR : 03-June-2020
Medical passed: Jul-21
Biometric : Oct-30
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Anyone else in my situation? The timeline is almost done.... We are getting crazy :eek:

Winterfall

Jul 11, 2020
CEC Inland with Spouse
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Anyone else in my situation? The timeline is almost done.... We are getting crazy :eek:
I am having similar situation, but PNP Outland.

Reactions: laila86

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
CEC Inland with Spouse

Similar

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
CEC Inland with Spouse

Same boat. AOR April 3 lol.

• Sad

gvrt88

Oct 11, 2020
@legalfalcon I got my PPR email and about to send my passport to the Ottawa consulate to get my first PR card stamped. I live in the US and looks like all the US residents need to send their documents to the Ottawa office. I have 2 questions:
1) Is there a way I can submit my passport instead to a Canadian Consulate in my area(in the United States) and get the PR stamped or is everyone strictly supposed to mail the documents to Canada?
2) The current processing times for new PR cards is currently - 125 days as per the IRCC website(https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html). Does this mean that it will take close to 4+ months to get back my passport with the PR stamp?

Thank you very much for your help!

Last edited:

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Hey, I'm an Outland candidate, and completed my biometrics on Aug 17th, 2020. There were no updates, my online profile still says 'Submitted' but I saw a couple of ghost updates over the last few days. Hope this helps!
Hi @gvrt88 ,

Has your biometrics been updated in your account as completed or something else? I'm also an outland PNP applicant, I did my biometrics on Aug 13, 2020. However, in the account, under Biometrics it still showed "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.". thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I got my PPR email and about to send my passport to the Ottawa consulate to get my first PR card stamped. I live in the US and looks like all the US residents need to send their documents to the Ottawa office. I have 2 questions:
1) Is there a way I can submit my passport instead to a Canadian Consulate in my area(in the United States) and get the PR stamped or is everyone strictly supposed to mail the documents to Canada?
2) The current processing times for new PR cards is currently - 125 days as per the IRCC website(https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html). Does this mean that it will take close to 4+ months to get back my passport with the PR stamp?

Thank you very much for your help!

Not sure what you mean by PR card stamped. PR card is sent after you land in Canada to your address. You do not have to send your passport for it.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
CEC Inland with Spouse

Most of us browsing this forum daily are in this situation ....

gvrt88

Oct 11, 2020
Hi @gvrt88 ,

Has your biometrics been updated in your account as completed or something else? I'm also an outland PNP applicant, I did my biometrics on Aug 13, 2020. However, in the account, under Biometrics it still showed "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.". thank you
Hey @annguyen that doesn't look right. My biometrics section in the IRCC account updated to "August 17, 2020 Completed" a few hours after I gave my biometrics. I think the Biometrics center where you gave your fingerprints screwed up, check with them if you still have the receipt.

• Sad
Reactions: annguyen

gvrt88

Oct 11, 2020
@ssp2020 You got the same above mail too right? Did it say you are required to send over your passport to Canada within 30 days to get your COPR and PR stamp as well(Annex A form)?

Reactions: Tolaaaa

Tolaaaa

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Con
@ssp2020 You got the same above mail too right? Did it say you are required to send over your passport to Canada within 30 days to get your COPR and PR stamp as well(Annex A form)?
Congratulations. That's the PPR mail. Just follow the instructions there. I pray i will receive mine soon in Jesus name.

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Hey @annguyen that doesn't look right. My biometrics section in the IRCC account updated to "August 17, 2020 Completed" a few hours after I gave my biometrics. I think the Biometrics center where you gave your fingerprints screwed up, check with them if you still have the receipt.
Thank you very much for your reply. I'll contact the VAC and check with them.