+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Just received a call from SC. The person said that everything around me booked for the next two weeks.
Also said that soon backlog should be cleared and general online booking for Biometrics will be available for everyone.
Good luck to everyone waiting!

Reactions: Rubyred and Zeekeem

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I called once on Tuesday, but had to navigate through the call. I used the 2 2 2 4...0 and was connected to an agent. You should try calling again and I noticed that using a different phone too works after calling multiple times on your phone.
Ok thanks, Ill call again tomorrow using two phones, lets see how that goes.

Reactions: Drpak

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Finally wrapped up my EE process, thanks everyone in this forum for sharing information and timelines.

The following is my full timeline in case you are wondering:

CEC inland, Ottawa office
AOR: 2020.06.02
Medical/biometrics letter: 2020.07.22
Eligibility passed: 2020.09.29
Exempted biometrics update & BGC passed: 2020.10.10
Decision made: 2020.10.13
Received COPR: 2020.10.14

Hi there!
Congrats! Did you receive any notifications when your eligibility was passed?

Thank you.

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Hey , are you sure about its ?
My wife dependent done her biometrics on 28th sep and I (principal applicant ) had submitted biometrics on 13th oct. on 13th oct my status is updated to biometrics completed.
your statement is making me excited.
AOR june 10
My friend was exempted from biometric. It's quite different with your case.

juli.m

May 14, 2019
Belgium
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that we just received the golden email! Our profile still doesn't show any updates (the last one was biometrics completed). The email said to send our passport copies to Paris IRCC (we are visa-exempt so no need to send the actual passport).

We were preparing ourselves for a long wait, so we actually thought the email was a scam first!
I hope things start moving forward for everyone.

PNP New Brunswick - FSW-Outland
AOR: June 4th, 2020
Medical/biometrics letter: July 27th, 2020
Biometrics completed: July 30th.
PNP New Brunswick

Last edited:

Farrell23

Sep 22, 2020
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that we just received the golden email! Our profile still doesn't show any updates (the last one was biometrics completed). The email said to send our passport copies to Paris IRCC (we are visa-exempt so no need to send the actual passport).

We were preparing ourselves for a long wait, so we actually thought the email was a scam first!
I hope things start moving forward for everyone.

PNP New Brunswick
AOR: June 4th, 2020
Medical/biometrics letter: July 27th, 2020
Biometrics completed: July 30th.
PNP New Brunswick
Congratulations. Are you PNP Outland. Did you apply from inside or outside Canada.
Thank you.