>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sukhi27

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2020
Finally wrapped up my EE process, thanks everyone in this forum for sharing information and timelines.

The following is my full timeline in case you are wondering:

CEC inland, Ottawa office
AOR: 2020.06.02
Medical/biometrics letter: 2020.07.22
Eligibility passed: 2020.09.29
Exempted biometrics update & BGC passed: 2020.10.10
Decision made: 2020.10.13
Received COPR: 2020.10.14
congratulations!!!!

can you tell us if all the dates appeared on your CIC account on the same day ? or only after COPR ?

i mean to say did your account updated on 29 sep for eligibility passed? or it just updated everything with dates only with COPR ?

Because in my case nothing is updated except biometric & medical.

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi everyone, I have question is someone knows that Abbotsford SC is open for biometrics appointments? Did anyone received any calls in Langley Abbotsford and chilliwack area?

gladleopard

Sep 29, 2020
congratulations!!!!

can you tell us if all the dates appeared on your CIC account on the same day ? or only after COPR ?

i mean to say did your account updated on 29 sep for eligibility passed? or it just updated everything with dates only with COPR ?

Because in my case nothing is updated except biometric & medical.
all those dates will only show up after decision made

Reactions: sukhi27

Sagar95

Nov 20, 2018
Hey Experts,
I got my BIL ON July 27th and my biometrics deadline of 90 days is coming closer. I have until Oct 26th to submit my biometrics as per the BIL. I still haven't received any calls from Service Canada for the biometrics appointment. Should I send a webform, explaining the current situation or should I just wait?
My profile hasn't been updated since July 27th. I am really getting worried now. My AOR was June 11th.
Please share your opinions on this.
Thanks.

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Finally wrapped up my EE process, thanks everyone in this forum for sharing information and timelines.

The following is my full timeline in case you are wondering:

CEC inland, Ottawa office
AOR: 2020.06.02
Medical/biometrics letter: 2020.07.22
Eligibility passed: 2020.09.29
Exempted biometrics update & BGC passed: 2020.10.10
Decision made: 2020.10.13
Received COPR: 2020.10.14
Congrats!

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Hey Experts,
I got my BIL ON July 27th and my biometrics deadline of 90 days is coming closer. I have until Oct 26th to submit my biometrics as per the BIL. I still haven't received any calls from Service Canada for the biometrics appointment. Should I send a webform, explaining the current situation or should I just wait?
My profile hasn't been updated since July 27th. I am really getting worried now. My AOR was June 11th.
Please share your opinions on this.
Thanks.
Don't worry about the 90 days deadline, because of Covid, you can still go for Biometrics with the same letter active/expired. No need to send a web form as well. I had raised a webform earlier to seek clarification and this is what I had received as their response:

Biometrics

Some biometrics collection sites are currently closed. If the site closest to you is closed, we'll automatically extend your deadline to give your biometrics. You don't have to give your biometrics until the sites reopen. This applies even if your biometrics instructions letter (BIL) indicates that you have 30 or 90 days. You don't have to contact us to request this extension and you don't need a new BIL to make a future appointment. Once the sites start to reopen, make an appointment as soon as possible to avoid delays.

For more information on the situation and to receive up-to-date information, we invite you to verify our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: Sagar95

Sagar95

Nov 20, 2018
Don't worry about the 90 days deadline, because of Covid, you can still go for Biometrics with the same letter active/expired. No need to send a web form as well. I had raised a webform earlier to seek clarification and this is what I had received as their response:

Biometrics

Some biometrics collection sites are currently closed. If the site closest to you is closed, we'll automatically extend your deadline to give your biometrics. You don't have to give your biometrics until the sites reopen. This applies even if your biometrics instructions letter (BIL) indicates that you have 30 or 90 days. You don't have to contact us to request this extension and you don't need a new BIL to make a future appointment. Once the sites start to reopen, make an appointment as soon as possible to avoid delays.

For more information on the situation and to receive up-to-date information, we invite you to verify our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Thanks for the information, really appreciate your help.

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Surprised to see my Biometric status as completed ( I had given during my work permit 2 years ago) as my wife hasn't given biometric yet. It has been updated on 14th Oct {I,e yesterday }. Anyone observed same / similar things ?

My previous biometric details are updated but no details in my wife's. still status as Completed

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Congrats! I'm wondering if already being in Canada works out to an advantage as they might be reluctant to issue more COPRs to outland candidates - irrespective of their streams - owing to COVID19
I had posted something on the similar lines last month..I am thinking the same..given the updates we see on CEC candidate profiles compared to Outland on this forum..

• Sad
Reactions: gvrt88

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I tried to call them this morning to get an update. After navigating many options and entering my application number I was finally told sorry try again later. Is there a way to call them and skip the automated messages?