+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone know if IELTS expiry date was extended/altered in any way due to covid 19 ?
I have an ongoing PR application(CEC AOR June 30 - Medicals Passed Aug 22) and a BOWP(submitted Sept 17) going currently. My PGWP expires on Jan 10th, 2021. I was expecting to get BOWP within 2 months but as per CIC website, the processing time is 192 days which is insane.
My IELTS result will expire on Oct 27th since its going to be 2 years. I wanted some opinion on if I should consider re-doing my IELTS just to be on the safe side in case I have to re-apply?
Hi, just like @NOC98 said, everything is locked at the AOR date. But if you need to re-apply in the future, you can do IELTS in the future. If you feel comfortable that way, then you can get prepared for it, but don't waste your money yet doing the test now. Hopefully, you don't need to re-apply at all.

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Congrats! What's left? security?
Yes. Hoping for that biometrics call soon and then I should be good. Does anyone know if there's any truth to talk that if you've given biometrics for work permit then we're exempt from giving it again for PR? Read it in a thread recently.

Sing4485

Jan 29, 2020
Hi, just like @NOC98 said, everything is locked at the AOR date. But if you need to re-apply in the future, you can do IELTS in the future. If you feel comfortable that way, then you can get prepared for it, but don't waste your money yet doing the test now. Hopefully, you don't need to re-apply at all.
I will wait out till like mid November. Thanks so much.

Steffans

Jan 26, 2016
Spoke to a friend that works in Service Canada, he reached out to his friend in Citizen Services office. He said IRCC will send out a list to them to call applicants in batches. When they are done with the list another list will be sent.. So they have to wait for the list.

As at today, Calgary has not gotten any list yet. Meaning, if IRCC sends out the lists to SC that's when the calls will start rolling in their thousands.

I assume Saskatchewan got a list hence they started the biometrics before any other place.

Keep the spirit alive, keep fingers crossed, there is sure light at the end of the tunnel.

przemekrebacz

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-06-2020
AOR Received.
17-06-2020
Med's Done....
05-08-2020
Spoke to a friend that works in Service Canada, he reached out to his friend in Citizen Services office. He said IRCC will send out a list to them to call applicants in batches. When they are done with the list another list will be sent.. So they have to wait for the list.

As at today, Calgary has not gotten any list yet. Meaning, if IRCC sends out the lists to SC that's when the calls will start rolling in their thousands.

I assume Saskatchewan got a list hence they started the biometrics before any other place.

Keep the spirit alive, keep fingers crossed, there is sure light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks for that Valuable info.

Reactions: Steffans

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020

Thanks, this information helps!

Reactions: Steffans

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Can someone tell me if i can give my biometrics in a different country outside Canada? I am an Indian citizen. I am planning to travel to Dubai. Can i book an appointment there?

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I had applied the GCMS notes in the last week of August and received it today,I am the secondary applicant,CEC inland, AOR June 18th.Can help me anyone understand these lines from the notes.

POLICE CERTIFICATE ---- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1-India police certificate :provided -NRT R10 OK
Recommendation: Criminality Review -stat question Spouse/CL RCMP Screening India police certificate : Provided -
Document Set for review :client info

I saw the notes were created on 2020/08/07.
Primary office:CPC Ottawa