+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Yogi2yoo

Jul 22, 2019
Hello, do any of the CEC candidates here who submitted their application in June have passed their eligibility checks?

Thanks
I called IRCC this morning for status, eligibility is not yet started.
CEC - Inland
AOR - June 19
Med Pass - Aug 11
RCMP Check - Aug 11 - Submitted Aug 23
Eligibility Not Started
Criminality Not Started
Background In Progress

A Bhatia

Jun 19, 2020
newbie here..sorry for joining the party late. Below is the timeline and some questions. It'd be great if someone could help.

FSW-Outland

AOR - June 1
Request letter for additional fees for the difference - June 24
Additional fees paid - June 26
MEP - Aug 6
BIL - Aug 31 (Pending Biometrics since VACs are closed in India until further notice, so it will be a while)

1. I see that most people have BIL on the same day that they received MEP or around the same time, ours came almost after 25 days. Is that normal?

2. My progress bar reads 53% complete and I'm planning to order GCMS notes to see what's going on with my application. Is this a right time to order one or should I wait for a few more weeks for the GCMS notes to have more conclusive updates?

Thanks!
When did you submit your application? Are you paper based applicant with provincial nomination along with job offer?

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
When did you submit your application? Are you paper based applicant with provincial nomination along with job offer?
June 1, Online Express Entry, FSW-Outland and no PNP or Job offer.

I'm planning to submit a request for GCMS notes next week to see what's the progress on with my application

A Bhatia

Jun 19, 2020
Anyone here who is paper based applicant non express entry profile... and nominated by pnp along with job offer..... if anyone is there can you please update the status of AOR .... TIA

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Sent IRCC a webform on 2nd sept got a response today: (AOR June 24th)
#Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
#The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements.
#The security background verification has not been initiated.
#The criminal background verification is in process.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020

Zi2345

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I was going through some march aor threads , and they mention there that Service Canada is about to start calling inland people to book appointments for biometrics, Can you please let us know if you have any insights?
Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I was going through some march aor threads , and they mention there that Service Canada is about to start calling inland people to book appointments for biometrics, Can you please let us know if you have any insights?
Thanks
If Service Canada called some applicants and informed them of the plan, then I am not sure, but there has been no such announcement.

Remember, Immigration is law, everything else is just a recommendation or speculation; similarly, IRCC official announcements is what matters, everything else is just a rumour.

Reactions: ibh and Zi2345

vicky0143

Feb 26, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2019
Nomination.....
21-05-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
11-08-2020
If you call CIC at the number provided on the website, you will hear this information on the call regarding Service Canada:

To allow permanent resident applicants to safely move forward with their plans, service canada offices have begun contacting in-Canada permanent resident applicants who have a biometric instructions letter to schedule them for an in-person biometric collections appointment. Appointments are being scheduled based on the dates PR application was received by IRCC. Service canada officers will not ask for any financial information because biometric collection appointment was already paid for. Do not go to a service canada office without an appointment made by a service canada officer. Please note that IRCC agents are unable to provide any info regarding the scheduling of biometric appoinment at service canada offices. Please wait to be contacted by a service canada officer who will be able to provide with the necessary information.

Uploaded that call recording here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0z7v4j1vwi40laz/200913_0507.mp3/file

Last edited:
Reactions: ibh

Zi2345

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
If Service Canada called some applicants and informed them of the plan, then I am not sure, but there has been no such announcement.

Remember, Immigration is law, everything else is just a recommendation or speculation; similarly, IRCC official announcements is what matters, everything else is just a rumour.
Hi, but theres also a recording going on there phone number when we call at 8882422100

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
I called the number and you're right. It does say that Service Canada agents have begun to contact applicants to give their biometrics. That's really good news!

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
the finger print message in my profile has changed to something like " we have not received your fingerprints...." I guess that has to do with 1 month being passed from the BIL date. They probably have not updated their systems internally and this message gets generated automatically. Anyone else has this message?

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
the finger print message in my profile has changed to something like " we have not received your fingerprints...." I guess that has to do with 1 month being passed from the BIL date. They probably have not updated their systems internally and this message gets generated automatically. Anyone else has this message?
I also have the same message after a month of BIL date

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hi all
Does the signature in Gcms consent form have to be the same as that in the passport? I mean, does this matter, because the EE application we submit is anyway with online signature.

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
CEC Outland, AoR 26 June
BIL & Med 20 Aug
Biometric done 2nd Sep
Today, when I logged into my account, I saw that my application's current status was updated. However, there were no changes when I clicked full application status. I hope this is the ghost update where most of the candidates get their eligibility assessed.
Is here anybody else with the similar scenario whose AoR is in late June?
I am thinking to raise a webform.