+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MD01

Jun 3, 2020
I have been asked to fill IMM5406e Additional Family Details. One question I have with regards to that form is that do we need to fill in parents' details even if they are not accompanying us?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
AOR 16 June
PNP Inland
BIL 4 August
MEP 4 August

My biometrics field is populated with information from my last biometrics given in Jan 2020. I've also got a request for a RCMP check. I plan to get it done at the city police station today. I called RCMP and they said to get it done at my local police station.
update: completed Certified Criminal Record Check. relatively easy process. Bring 2 pieces of Cad ID with proof of address, $75. Took about 10 minutes. Results will be mailed to your address.
Love seeing this. I did biometrics in January as well. I added the receipt through webform. Here’s hoping.

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I have been asked to fill IMM5406e Additional Family Details. One question I have with regards to that form is that do we need to fill in parents' details even if they are not accompanying us?
Hi, you have to declare all required information in this form even they does not go along with you. Good luck!

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
My mother remarried and I was adopted by her new husband. I had to declare my biological father, my adopted father, my mother, and all step siblings and half siblings, even though some are deceased.

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
AOR June 18th
CEC inland
BIL 7th August
Under the medical exam review the status hasnt changed yet.
"You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. "

LinhB

Mar 12, 2019
Hi guys, do anyone with aor June 19 got MEP and BIL? Saw on immitracker that some aor june 22-23 got updated.

shamz

Dec 25, 2014
June 20 AOR
Medical passed and BIL updated with previous given biometrics - Aug 7
Also got RCMP request for secondary applicant alone

Good luck everyone...

Reactions: Bade2145

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
June 20 AOR
Medical passed and BIL updated with previous given biometrics - Aug 7
Also got RCMP request for secondary applicant alone

Congratulations!

My AOR is 20th June as well.
EE-CEC Outland.
Hopefully I get Medical passes/BIL soon too.

Best wishes

Krishna785

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Thanks for this @przemekrebacz

My AOR is 20th June so hopefully I’ll get some news by the end of the week.

PCC is usually easy to be approved because it completely an online process. Considering the present predicament I am unsure of the timeline though.

Cheers
Hi there, my self June 20 AOR cec ouland.. still didn’t get any update.. did your mep or bill got updated?