+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Not yet,just for the request today

Got appointment for Tuesday so hopefully it should be ready by next week
So they are not asking for everyone? I think they are searching based on names? If name matches then they will ask for RCMP?

Drpak

Oct 6, 2017
ITA - May 15
AOR - June 17
CEC Inland
BIL-7 August
MEP-7 August

My biometrics field was populated with info from my last biometrics which was done in April 2014.

Last edited:

shamz

Dec 25, 2014
So they are not asking for everyone? I think they are searching based on names? If name matches then they will ask for RCMP?
I don't think it's like that, probably it's because my wife had given fingerprints at the border here for issuing PGWP and mine was done as part of visitor visa at India.

Jan 28, 2020
My timeline is as follows
SINP OID Nomination
Paper based PR App Sent: 16 June 2020
PR App Received at CIO Sydney, NS : 22 June 2020
Still waiting for AOR

Kindly share your timeline and stay connected to get updates.

philomath2020

Jul 28, 2020
  • AOR - 19-JUN-20
    • CEC
  • BIL - 07-AUG-20
  • MEP - No Update on medicals so far
Question:
As per the website, the BIL comes after MEP. Isn't it based on order, any idea friends ?

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
  • AOR - 19-JUN-20
    • CEC
  • BIL - 07-AUG-20
  • MEP - No Update on medicals so far
Question:
As per the website, the BIL comes after MEP. Isn't it based on order, any idea friends ?
In my case also,the MEP update was updated a few hours later in my account,you can check the top right handside of the page to check the update

Sherif-Egy

Aug 10, 2020
Hello,
I got my AOR in June 23rd , 2020 through EE
Not sure if i am considered as PNP outland, as i got nominated through one of the provinces or FSW??
(Egyptian National living in Dubai)
Anyways
- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
- You do not need a medical exam. ( A bit worried about it, as i have done an upfront medical exams back in May 2020 and the results were uploaded by the physicians to IRCC)

Today its my 48th day after the AOR and no medical results/Bio metrics or progress bar... Should i be worried about it?

Please advise

Thank you and good luck to everyone

passthehelp

Jun 15, 2020
June 16 AOR.
BIL/MEP : aug 5
Express Entry Profile status : Your Action required
and Permenant Residency application Status : Your action required.

I understand PR application status: your action required might be because of Biometrics.
Not sure why Express Entry Profile statuis shows your action required . ( no emails yet for this )

DeepakJha97

Feb 16, 2020
Hello,
I got my AOR in June 23rd , 2020 through EE
Not sure if i am considered as PNP outland, as i got nominated through one of the provinces or FSW??
(Egyptian National living in Dubai)
Anyways
- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
- You do not need a medical exam. ( A bit worried about it, as i have done an upfront medical exams back in May 2020 and the results were uploaded by the physicians to IRCC)

Today its my 48th day after the AOR and no medical results/Bio metrics or progress bar... Should i be worried about it?

Please advise

Thank you and good luck to everyone
Which PNP?