+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Zi2345

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Just got my COPR today.

AOR: June 29th
Approved: January 11th

Did not get the invitation to the portal. Straight to COPR letter, hence I have to mail in my photos to Montreal.

This group was a huge help. Thanks a lot, everyone. Best of luck to the rest.
Hi ,
Can you share your timeline?

Ahmed5603

Jan 6, 2021
Guys, Good news, I got my COPR by email today. Stay strong guys!! it's coming our way. All praise goes to GOD. Thank you so much guys, this thread is knowledgable and it helped me to understand the processing a lot. Best of luck to all the people waiting here. You all will receive it very soon.

AOR: 24 June 2020
Nothing updated in my profile till today but directly got my copr. I called IRCCafter 6 months completion and understood my application was approved.
COPR: 13th Jan 2021
VO: Ottawa
Congratulations bro.. did you got COPR directly in your mail or through portal

Yogi2yoo

Jul 22, 2019
Guys, Good news, I got my COPR by email today. Stay strong guys!! it's coming our way. All praise goes to GOD. Thank you so much guys, this thread is knowledgable and it helped me to understand the processing a lot. Best of luck to all the people waiting here. You all will receive it very soon.

AOR: 24 June 2020
Nothing updated in my profile till today but directly got my copr. I called IRCCafter 6 months completion and understood my application was approved.
COPR: 13th Jan 2021
VO: Ottawa
Congratulations!!

Reactions: STEELQ

tomiecksdee

Nov 17, 2020
Hey guys! I just checked my profile and I had an update.

It says the application was approved today (I was told over the phone it happened on Dec 11th) and I can see the CoPR number but no pdf to download.

See my info on the signature, I'm guessing this is the old way of getting CoPR? What should I expect next?
Congrats, could you please tell me when is your AOR?

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Is this normal can't see(blank) spouse biometric information in gcms notes ordered from ircc? Principal applicant applied for gcms notes spouse is dependent.
@legalfalcon please response!

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Reactions: shashi_b

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Is this normal can't see(blank) spouse biometric information in gcms notes ordered from ircc? Principal applicant applied for gcms notes spouse is dependent.
@legalfalcon please response!
Did you include your spouse's consent form to release information to you? Unless you have a IMM 5475 (Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual) included in your filed application, or included a consent form signed by your spouse to release their info, all info related to your spouse in your GCMS notes will be redacted.

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hey guys,
I would really appreciate your feedback on the following situation I am in:
I have applied CEC-Inland June 12,2020 AOR
My PGWP expired on November 11 and due to some miscommunication my BOWP was not applied prior to expiry. So I am currently on restoration status which I applied on December 10. I am currently not working as I do not have an implied status. My question is, how would this impact my PR application?/Has anyone been in a similar situation?
P.S. My biometrics have been completed November 4 and there has been no other progress on my application.
@legalfalcon
Any help/feedback is welcome!
Thank you!!!
Can anyone please provide any insight on this?
I’ll really appreciate it
Thanks

Reactions: Ayonike2020

Mariams

Dec 29, 2020
Hi Guys!

I just logged in in my account (as usual). and in the first page (where you see all your applications) For the PR, the usual CURRENT STATUS I see is SUBMITTED, but this morning says : APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED. I was SO EXCITED!, but I did not see any changes, no updates, no email, nothing :( . Last time I called (December 29) there was nothing new beside my medical passed and Bio completed.
AOR: June 26

Anybody else with the same experience? What did you do? or What happened after?
Thanks!!!