+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Thanks, I did get the email tho, it was on my husband's email account. I was complaining about that part.
do you know how I need to send Photographs to them ? Should I send them in four separate envelopes, or in one envelope for all family members.

Do I need to send a prepaid label for PR cards?

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
do you know how I need to send Photographs to them ? Should I send them in four separate envelopes, or in one envelope for all family members.

Do I need to send a prepaid label for PR cards?
No need for a prepaid envelope. They won't use it, they send the PR cards inside official envelopes (same as when you received a new work/study permit).

You need to send a copy of the letter + 1 photo with your information on the back, everything is explained in the letter. I did assume it was an envelope per person (like your passport when you send it for TRV) so I sent them separately for my husband and I.

Btw, I got two emails today, about updated on the status of my profile and having a new message on the account, they upload a file labeled "Information letter" and it was only my CoPR I'm assuming it will update again with my husbands. Hang in there your CoPR is coming,

Reactions: annu81

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
No need for a prepaid envelope. They won't use it, they send the PR cards inside official envelopes (same as when you received a new work/study permit).

You need to send a copy of the letter + 1 photo with your information on the back, everything is explained in the letter. I did assume it was an envelope per person (like your passport when you send it for TRV) so I sent them separately for my husband and I.

Btw, I got two emails today, about updated on the status of my profile and having a new message on the account, they upload a file labeled "Information letter" and it was only my CoPR I'm assuming it will update again with my husbands. Hang in there your CoPR is coming,
Thanks for the response. Now I got all COPRs in email, but not updated in Portal yet.
For TRV, I sent only once , and rest of the times, my company's law firm sent them, So I was not sure. when I sent first time in USA, I sent in one envelope for all of us, So ...........................
Thanks again for response!

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
Thanks for the response. Now I got all COPRs in email, but not updated in Portal yet.
For TRV, I sent only once , and rest of the times, my company's law firm sent them, So I was not sure. when I sent first time in USA, I sent in one envelope for all of us, So ...........................
and you received all passports back on the same prepaid envelope?

tomiecksdee

Nov 17, 2020
Does any know if sending a web form can prompt an agent to work on one’s file. AOR June 2. No updates since October 2020.

Criminality: In progress since October 2020.

It’s frustrating to wait. Anyone experiencing same issue?
Same here, AOR June 16 CEC inland. Everything passed except criminality since Nov, my work permit expires in 4 months. It's frustrating to wait, I suspect they are not working on my criminality check right now. Also how do you know they're prioritizing people whose work permits is expired/expiring soon ?

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Same here, AOR June 16 CEC inland. Everything passed except criminality since Nov, my work permit expires in 4 months. It's frustrating to wait, I suspect they are not working on my criminality check right now. Also how do you know they're prioritizing people whose work permits is expiring soon ?
I called ircc again today and got the same update that all stages are passed and to wait for the final decision.My husband is the primary applicant and his wp expires on 2022.
AOR:06/18
cec inland

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi @annu81
Today I received CoPR for me alone via email.
Does it takes some time for them to send for other dependent applicants?

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hi @annu81
Today I received CoPR for me alone via email.
Does it takes some time for them to send for other dependent applicants?
Yeah, that is what I experienced. wait for one or two days, then you can contact them, for few others, it was uploaded in portal for all family members in few days.

Kai-pooh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Same here, AOR June 16 CEC inland. Everything passed except criminality since Nov, my work permit expires in 4 months. It's frustrating to wait, I suspect they are not working on my criminality check right now. Also how do you know they're prioritizing people whose work permits is expired/expiring soon ?
I'm same as you. AOR is June 16, my work permit will be expired in 3 months. Everything was passed except criminality since November. Waiting without any update is making me worried...

STEELQ

Dec 31, 2020
Guys, Good news, I got my COPR by email today. Stay strong guys!! it's coming our way. All praise goes to GOD. Thank you so much guys, this thread is knowledgable and it helped me to understand the processing a lot. Best of luck to all the people waiting here. You all will receive it very soon.

AOR: 24 June 2020
Nothing updated in my profile till today but directly got my copr. I called IRCCafter 6 months completion and understood my application was approved.
COPR: 13th Jan 2021
VO: Ottawa