+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 TRV Timelines

Jerry U

Jun 18, 2019
Thank you for your swift reply.... At first they asked for my account details for a period of one year, so I supplied it to them via email. Later after one month , I got the refusal letter. The only document I know I didn’t include was my marriage certificate and which i stated on the application form. It was removed by the visa staffs on biometric base on I can’t include my original marriage document there.
But they stated I can reapply. Is it possible to reapply base on suppling all the necessary documents. Please what are the Chances of getting it if I reapply. I wasn’t banned.
I’m applying for Tourist which is to last for 2 weeks. I have no relatives in Canada no friends, is there any chances

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
I have received a refusal letter with the same reasons that i have received in my 1st refusal. Im not sure why as i have clearly given the necessary proof needed.
- based on purpose of visit
I have provided an explanation letter of my reason of purpose as tourism and meeting my friend and her family. Along with it i have submitted a flight itinerary, with a break down of places i will be touring in toronto and the costs, along with my liquid asset of performances that i have done to show in the past to show how much involvement i have with my country.

Along with that, for financial assets and property i have provided the following:
1) employment letter
2) 6 months of bank statement and balance showing $3,500 CAD.
3) 4 months of payslips
4) property tax card
5) electricity bill
6) gas bill
7) water bill
8) Medical insurance

Financially this is more than enough for a 2 week trip and i do not have a property under my name because i am helping my mom pay property bills for her and im only 22, i still have a long way to go to buy my own property. I dont get why they keep pointing these two reasons when i have clearly mentioned that i need to go back due to work, shows i have to do there, and to help financially for my mother.
1k per week plus flight. I guess 3.5k is less. Again 22 yr age is issue as they think you will settle in Canada. Apply for GCMS notes for better detailed info about rejection . Even my first visa was refused based on purpose. Let's see what happens this time.

Did your employment letter mentioned that you have approved leaves and you will return back? Gas bill, electricity bill of your rented accomodation or actual house? You can't show our parents property and if rented, rental agreement is better proof than bills.

Last edited:

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Thank you for your swift reply.... At first they asked for my account details for a period of one year, so I supplied it to them via email. Later after one month , I got the refusal letter. The only document I know I didn’t include was my marriage certificate and which i stated on the application form. It was removed by the visa staffs on biometric base on I can’t include my original marriage document there.
But they stated I can reapply. Is it possible to reapply base on suppling all the necessary documents. Please what are the Chances of getting it if I reapply. I wasn’t banned.
You can surely reapply , but don't forget to declare your previous refusal in cover letter and try to convince, by putting points in bullets, with documents in attachment, to support your points. For better advise, post a new question , so that senior member of this group can help you.

Chances are only better, if you create a good powerful profile.

sajc

Star Member
May 9, 2017
TRV time line for my parents
Paper based application
Submitted: 6th June, Bangalore
Biometrics with the application
Correspondence letter: 17 June via email
Linked application to online: 18th June
Result: approved and dispatched : 19th june

Reactions: DiiDii

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Detailed Update:

June 5th 2019 - Online Application Submitted
June 5th 2019 - Background check started
June 10th 2019 - Biometrics done
June 10th 2019 - Account updated with Biometrics information
June 10th 2019 - Background check complete
June 12th 2019 - Account updated with "Eligibility Review" in progress
June 14th 2019 - Eligibility review complete
June 14th 2019 - Correspondence Letter Received
June 14th 2019(10 minutes later) - Passport submission requested
June 17th 2019 - Passport submitted
June 18th 2019 - Passport under process at IRCC office
June 19th 2019 - Passport processed at IRCC and in transit to VAC
June 19th 2019 - Online application "Approved" and visa details updated within the application

Mayu15

Mar 11, 2019
1k per week plus flight. I guess 3.5k is less. Again 22 yr age is issue as they think you will settle in Canada. Apply for GCMS notes for better detailed info about rejection . Even my first visa was refused based on purpose. Let's see what happens this time.

Did your employment letter mentioned that you have approved leaves and you will return back? Gas bill, electricity bill of your rented accomodation or actual house? You can't show our parents property and if rented, rental agreement is better proof than bills.
The flight ticket has been seperately purchased ( i know i made a mistake there) so without flight ticket, I had 3.5k saved. How much do you think i should have saved for a 2 week trip?

And no i havent submitted approved leaves and when I will return back to work approved by my workplace. Maybe that can also be the problem to purpose of visit.

Unfortunately, I do not have a property under my name, and so thats why i had to show that i am financially supporting my family to go back to india and have provided gas, electricity bills for my parents house since I live with my family. Not sure what else I can do and age is definitely a huge issue. I will be requesting the gcms and let you know what exactly and where things went wrong. Thank you so much and best wishes to your application

Reactions: DiiDii

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
The flight ticket has been seperately purchased ( i know i made a mistake there) so without flight ticket, I had 3.5k saved. How much do you think i should have saved for a 2 week trip?

And no i havent submitted approved leaves and when I will return back to work approved by my workplace. Maybe that can also be the problem to purpose of visit.

Unfortunately, I do not have a property under my name, and so thats why i had to show that i am financially supporting my family to go back to india and have provided gas, electricity bills for my parents house since I live with my family. Not sure what else I can do and age is definitely a huge issue. I will be requesting the gcms and let you know what exactly and where things went wrong. Thank you so much and best wishes to your application
Thank you. I guess you need to build a better bank balance. Not exactly sure how much, but more the merrier. Create a separate post and see what senior members suggest. Approved leave letter on company letter head is actually must, to show strong ties. And did you highlighted your bills payment in bank statement? If not , do that and explain in letter of explanation. Thats all I can suggest. It will be worth if senior members can review.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga

Will you be staying at your friends or a hotel? If staying at a hotel then that amount is not enough at all. If staying at your friend's the your friend should have stated that they will provide lodging in their invitation letter.

You mentioned you pay for your mothers bills. If you can show evidence of this...to show your mother is dependent on you, it could help with family ties.

Anyway, applying immediately after a second refusal will show you are desperate to enter Canada. You can try to apply for visa else where and try Canada next time.

Last edited:

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
If you were refused because of misrepresenting then it's either you lied in your application or you did not disclose information such as previous visa refusals, could be falsification of documents etc. Did you apply by yourself or did you use a consultant? You can find out more about what you misrepresented if you order your notes.

You can apply again, however misrepresentation gives a ban of 5 years. If they have banned you from entering Canada then you are now inadmissible and cannot apply for visa until after the ban period has passed.

Jerry U

Jun 18, 2019
If you were refused because of misrepresenting then it's either you lied in your application or you did not disclose information such as previous visa refusals, could be falsification of documents etc. Did you apply by yourself or did you use a consultant? You can find out more about what you misrepresented if you order your notes.

You can apply again, however misrepresentation gives a ban of 5 years. If they have banned you from entering Canada then you are now inadmissible and cannot apply for visa until after the ban period has passed.
Thank You.
It’s my first time to apply and through a consultant. But does being inadmissible means being Banned for a certain period. Please HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT WAS MISREPRESENTED AS YOU STATED.

But the letter I received stated this :

Final Decision Letter

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter....
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,
IRCC Nairobi
High Commission of Canada to Kenya

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Thank You.
It’s my first time to apply and through a consultant. But does being inadmissible means being Banned for a certain period. Please HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT WAS MISREPRESENTED AS YOU STATED.

But the letter I received stated this :

Final Decision Letter

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter....
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,
IRCC Nairobi
High Commission of Canada to Kenya
It's possible... "inadmissible" means "not be allowed"

Jerry U

Jun 18, 2019
Hi Guys.
Please does being inadmissible on the ground of misrepresentation of documents means ban from entering Canada. My TRV was rejected on the ground of misrepresentation of documents. But they didn’t stated I have being banned but said I can reapply if I can provide by providing the necessary documents.
Please how can I find out which documents that is being misrepresented or withheld so I can be able to correct it. Please is it possible to Reapply again immediately after rejection base on inadmissible.... Pls help a brother... I’m worried and depressed

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Hi Guys.
Please does being inadmissible on the ground of misrepresentation of documents means ban from entering Canada. My TRV was rejected on the ground of misrepresentation of documents. But they didn’t stated I have being banned but said I can reapply if I can provide by providing the necessary documents.
Please how can I find out which documents that is being misrepresented or withheld so I can be able to correct it. Please is it possible to Reapply again immediately after rejection base on inadmissible.... Pls help a brother... I’m worried and depressed
What's your purpose of visit?