+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 TRV Timelines

Jerry U

Jun 18, 2019
If you were refused because of misrepresenting then it's either you lied in your application or you did not disclose information such as previous visa refusals, could be falsification of documents etc. Did you apply by yourself or did you use a consultant? You can find out more about what you misrepresented if you order your notes.

You can apply again, however misrepresentation gives a ban of 5 years. If they have banned you from entering Canada then you are now inadmissible and cannot apply for visa until after the ban period has passed.
Thank you.
But they didn’t state that I have being banned for a certain period . They said I can reapply if I can provide the documents that was misrepresented. Please how can I know which documents that was misrepresented. I have a strong bank account, I have a committed work in my firm.

Reactions: DiiDii

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Tourists. Just to take a leave for 2 weeks visit and come back.
I booked a hotel reservation, and I’m sponsoring my self. No relatives in Canada. I have a strong financial account
Okay.
>>It’s my first time to apply and through a consultant.>>
Could be falsification of docs, it doesn't matter how much you have. If your reason of visiting is not convincing/genuine, your application will be refused

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Tourists. Just to take a leave for 2 weeks visit and come back.
I booked a hotel reservation, and I’m sponsoring my self. No relatives in Canada. I have a strong financial account
Have you applied for a Visa before apart from Canada

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thank You.
It’s my first time to apply and through a consultant. But does being inadmissible means being Banned for a certain period. Please HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT WAS MISREPRESENTED AS YOU STATED.

But the letter I received stated this :

Final Decision Letter

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter....
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,
IRCC Nairobi
High Commission of Canada to Kenya
Your consultant must have misrepresented some information making you inadmissible. When they mention that you are welcome to reapply if you feel you can respond, it means if you have evidence that you are not inadmissible, which you don't because you do not know what your consultant misrepresented. Your consultant definitely knows what they did in your application. To know more, you can order your notes (if you use your consultant for this, they will hide information from you again, do it yourself or use another consultant)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/document-misrepresentation.html

If you are inadmissible you are not eligible to apply for temporary resident visa. If you have strong and justifiable reasons to enter Canada, you can apply for temporary resident permit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/temporary-resident-permits.html

Was the consultant you used authorized? You can report them, to protect others from being victimized

Jerry U

Jun 18, 2019
Your consultant must have misrepresented some information making you inadmissible. When they mention that you are welcome to reapply if you feel you can respond, it means if you have evidence that you are not inadmissible, which you don't because you do not know what your consultant misrepresented. Your consultant definitely knows what they did in your application. To know more, you can order your notes (if you use your consultant for this, they will hide information from you again, do it yourself or use another consultant)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/document-misrepresentation.html

If you are inadmissible you are not eligible to apply for temporary resident visa. If you have strong and justifiable reasons to enter Canada, you can apply for temporary resident permit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/temporary-resident-permits.html

Was the consultant you used authorized? You can report them, to protect others from being victimized
Oh thank you so mich. This information is useful

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Application Updated for my parents. Mine is still in processing.
Re-applied TRV on 14th June.
Review started on 18th June
Correspondence + Original passport Request on 20th June :D
Really Happy.
Thanks to this forum and members of this group, that I got educated and helped my parents file their TRV :)
No travel agent required :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DiiDii

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Really Happy.
Thanks to this forum and members of this group, that I got educated and helped my parents file their TRV :)
Happy to hear about this , please share your experience here :)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2nd-time-lucky-post-your-experience-here.638431/

Reactions: ankur_bisht

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Really Happy.
That was quick... From which location?

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Really Happy.
Congratulations...Best wishes xo

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Really Happy.
Congratulations...Best wishes xo

Reactions: ankur_bisht