+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 TRV Timelines

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Very fast approval. What documents did u applied
Thanks. Well, it may have helped since my mother already has a B1/B2 visa with multiple trips to the US. I did not submit any additional documents, no letter of explanation. Just one document with all relevant facts and a cover letter for each section. Since her travel history was strong, I concentrated more on the documents attached in the "Purpose of visit" section as that shows ties to your country of residence.

Reactions: ankur_bisht

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Thanks. Well, it may have helped since my mother already has a B1/B2 visa with multiple trips to the US. I did not submit any additional documents, no letter of explanation. Just one document with all relevant facts and a cover letter for each section. Since her travel history was strong, I concentrated more on the documents attached in the "Purpose of visit" section as that shows ties to your country of residence.
Thanks for the reply. Travel history really works.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Timeline: Kingston Jamaica (Online) TRV
Online Application: 10th June 2019
Submission Confirmation: 10th June 2019
Bio metrics Collection Letter: 11th June 2019
Bio metrics submitted and updated on account: June 14th 2019
Account updated with "Eligibility Review" in progress: June 18th 2019

I'm So Nervous.....Still waiting

Mayu15

Mar 11, 2019
Timeline: India
Online Application: June 15th, 2019
Biometrics updated : June 15th, 2019
My account also has been updated with "Eligibility Review" in progress: June 18th 2019

I am extremely nervous and waiting as well since this is my second TRV application after my refusal in march.

Reactions: DiiDii
Jun 17, 2019
Hi I am living in UK.
Online Application: 1st June 2019
Submission Confirmation: 1st June 2019
Bio metrics Collection Letter: 2nd June 2019
Bio metrics submitted and updated on account: June 5th 2019

And now just waiting and waiting. I was a bit ambitious to have my flights booked for 25th June but that's not happening now. Hence rescheduling them for July. Unfortunately in UK the processing time is increasing every ten days from 22 days when i submitted to 35 days as of today.

May be should have applied from India

Jun 17, 2019
Timeline: Serbia (Online)
Online Application: 20th May2019
Submission Confirmation: 20th May2019
Bio metrics Collection Letter: already done bio metrics before, dont need it now

I am still waiting for any news. Is it normal to take so much time? I was plannig to travel on 15th July and now I am not sure if I will get visa on time. Anyone knows anything?
Processing times vary country to country. Check their home page and select processing times--enter relevant details including the country from where you applying---days it shows then is the normal processing times for 80% of the applications. If that time frame has passed, then there is a web form that you can fill and submit but then again you can lie in the 20% of people whose application is just gonna take a little while longer.

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Update :
Re-Applied TRV on 4th June
Eligibility Started : 7th June
Visitor Visa Acknowledgement : 19th June
Waiting for result now :D

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Update :
Re-Applied TRV on 4th June
Eligibility Started : 7th June
Visitor Visa Acknowledgement : 19th June
Waiting for result now :D
What does "Visa Visitor Acknowledgement" mean? It shows approved?

Jerry U

Jun 18, 2019
Hi Guys,
I applied for TRV for Canada on 19th March 2019 from Lagos Nigeria and got this email today , pls can someone help explain. It reads

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or co

+

+

+

+

+

+

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,

IRCC Nairobi

High Commission of Canada to Kenya

Please can someone help me out to explain

Thanks

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Hi Guys,
I applied for TRV for Canada on 19th March 2019 from Lagos Nigeria and got this email today , pls can someone help explain. It reads

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or co

+

+

+

+

+

+

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,

IRCC Nairobi

High Commission of Canada to Kenya

Please can someone help me out to explain

Thanks
You have hidden some facts in your application like previous refusal. Misinterpretation can put you in 5 year ban too.

Last edited:

Mayu15

Mar 11, 2019
I have received a refusal letter with the same reasons that i have received in my 1st refusal. Im not sure why as i have clearly given the necessary proof needed.
- based on purpose of visit
I have provided an explanation letter of my reason of purpose as tourism and meeting my friend and her family. Along with it i have submitted a flight itinerary, with a break down of places i will be touring in toronto and the costs, along with my liquid asset of performances that i have done to show in the past to show how much involvement i have with my country.

Along with that, for financial assets and property i have provided the following:
1) employment letter
2) 6 months of bank statement and balance showing $3,500 CAD.
3) 4 months of payslips
4) property tax card
5) electricity bill
6) gas bill
7) water bill
8) Medical insurance

Financially this is more than enough for a 2 week trip and i do not have a property under my name because i am helping my mom pay property bills for her and im only 22, i still have a long way to go to buy my own property. I dont get why they keep pointing these two reasons when i have clearly mentioned that i need to go back due to work, shows i have to do there, and to help financially for my mother.

Jerry U

Jun 18, 2019
You have hidden some facts in your application like previous refusal. Misinterpretation can put you in 5 year band too.
Thank you for your swift reply.... At first they asked for my account details for a period of one year, so I supplied it to them via email. Later after one month , I got the refusal letter. The only document I know I didn’t include was my marriage certificate and which i stated on the application form. It was removed by the visa staffs on biometric base on I can’t include my original marriage document there.
But they stated I can reapply. Is it possible to reapply base on suppling all the necessary documents. Please what are the Chances of getting it if I reapply. I wasn’t banned.