+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

CanadaSponsr

Feb 17, 2020
Are there any other applicants from June 2019 who have been assigned to Mexico's office?

If so, could you please tell us what step is your process in?

My latest news was that they asked my husband for the exams in November 2020 and the first week of December 2020 they said that he had passed the medicals and after several emails with the office in Mexico they told me that my husband was in the eligibility queue.

Thanks

Meagjeff

Nov 16, 2020
Are there any other applicants from June 2019 who have been assigned to Mexico's office?

If so, could you please tell us what step is your process in?

My latest news was that they asked my husband for the exams in November 2020 and the first week of December 2020 they said that he had passed the medicals and after several emails with the office in Mexico they told me that my husband was in the eligibility queue.

Thanks
My husbands application was also sent to Mexico in the early Steps, our application was received June 4th 2019. On January 13 2021 we got DM and PPR and pre arrival all the same day. We sent in his passport to the vac and it is currently being processed at the high commission.
where is your husband from?
hoping your good news comes soon

Reactions: Isha1980

CanadaSponsr

Feb 17, 2020
My husbands application was also sent to Mexico in the early Steps, our application was received June 4th 2019. On January 13 2021 we got DM and PPR and pre arrival all the same day. We sent in his passport to the vac and it is currently being processed at the high commission.
Wow!! that's great news when your husband did his medicals??
Our application was received on June 7th, 2019. My husband is from Venezuela, but his passport will expire soon, so I am afraid of it.
Where is your husband from?
I am crossing my fingers and hope to receive good news soon!

Meagjeff

Nov 16, 2020
Wow!! that's great news when your husband did his medicals??
Our application was received on June 7th, 2019. My husband is from Venezuela, but his passport will expire soon, so I am afraid of it.
Where is your husband from?
I am crossing my fingers and hope to receive good news soon!
My husband did his medicals October 2019! But they extended it till may 2021 and the only way I found that out was when our MP reached out to Mexico.
my husband is from Trinidad ! So makes sense why both applications went to Mexico,
If his passport is expiring soon I'd recommend getting a new one. My husbands passport was damaged and we had to get a new one.
My fingers are crossed for you and your husband

CanadaSponsr

Feb 17, 2020
Yeah that we will do, but we should wait until February to ask a new one :(
Because Venezuelan passports are very hard to renew it, so we will ask for an extension we are crossing the fingers to get it faster because could take a long time to get it :(

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Because Venezuelan passports are very hard to renew it, so we will ask for an extension we are crossing the fingers to get it faster because could take a long time to get it :(
You should renew the passport ASAP, if you ended up getting PPR and still have the soon to be expiring passport you will have to renew it anyways. I am not aware of being able to get a passport extension if that's what you mean.

Reactions: CanadaSponsr

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
There is a specific temporary measure - or there was one - to accept expired Venezuelan passports in certain circumstances. You'll have to look it up, I don't know the details,esp whether can be used from within Venezuela or only outside.

Reactions: CanadaSponsr

CanadaSponsr

Feb 17, 2020
There is a specific temporary measure - or there was one - to accept expired Venezuelan passports in certain circumstances. You'll have to look it up, I don't know the details,esp whether can be used from within Venezuela or only outside.
Yes, but the problems are related to travel from Venezuela because the Venezuelan government does not recognize the specific temporary measure that Canada and The States made.
However, we will try to renew the passport, but we must wait for at least 6 months to begin requesting a passport extension that only lasts two years.

It's crazy, and all because renewing a new passport takes too long and costs too much.

My husband had requested an extension like this before for this sponsorship process but this process has taken so long, so the one my husband has is close to expiring, it only has left 7 months of validity, and when there are 6 months left the government will not let you leave the country...

Reactions: armoured

Jess2345

Jul 30, 2019
My husbands application was also sent to Mexico in the early Steps, our
How long did it take to get your husbands passport back?

Meagjeff

Nov 16, 2020
We sent my husbands passport to Mexico vo over a month now.. anyone else have expirenced this kinda wait time?
Where is your husband from? Or where did you send the passport from? My husbands application was in Mexico but lived in Trinidad and Tobago so we had to send his passport to the visa office in Trinidad not Mexico

Jess2345

Jul 30, 2019
Where is your husband from? Or where did you send the passport from? My husbands application was in Mexico but lived in Trinidad and Tobago so we had to send his passport to the visa office in Trinidad not Mexico
He’s from nicaragua we took his passport to the VAC in nicaragua and they sent it to Mexico

Swati12345

Feb 18, 2021
I submitted my passport a week ago and it has been processed and got a mail like

"Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxx Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2019-10-24 10:36:18 AM GMT Standard Time vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website."

When I checked blue dart couriers the status is showing like "Rejected AWB Inscanned". What does it mean!??? Am really worried...
Hello,

Have you received, same thing happened with me, what you did, how & what to take next action ??

how long it take to get it.