PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
Does anyone here know how to put the tracking number in for passport....so you can track your passport while in Amman?I keep trying but it won’t track it down
when you submit your passport..the VFS should give you a reference to be used for tracking..

Reactions: Nina12

CanadaSponsr

Feb 17, 2020
Hi guys,
I just want to update my time
Hi everyone,
I think I found this forum late, but I would like to join to share my times and my experience.
I am Venezuelan, like my husband, and I live in Montreal, so I applied directly on paper in Canada and then our file was sent to Mexico.

I have sent the sponsorship application the first week of June, so my dates are:

Reception date: June 7, 2019
Request date of biometric data: August 07, 2019
Date when Sponsor side got approved: August 12, 2019
Date of entry of biometric data: August 16, 2019
Date on which our file was assigned to Mexico: January 22, 2020
Letter of commitment request for residents of Quebec: January 22, 2020
Date of entry of commitment letter for residents of Quebec: January 24, 2020

Only missing medical exams and send the passport for stamping.

I am very happy to have found this forum since I have been very anxious all this time.
I would like to update that I got the medical request 17th November 2020 and the message that says that my husband passed the medical's exam 8th December 2020.
We are waiting for the decision we are very unmotivated and sad, but hopefully we will see movement for the first days of the 2021

Tmeg

Jan 13, 2021
Hi everyone
I live in Toronto.
Submitted a sponsorship application for my husband on in June 2019
Received AOR Sept 6th 2019
Received Sponsorship approval Oct 3rd 2019
Medical done and passed November 15th 2019
Biometrics submitted March 2nd 2020
Received passport request January 13th 2020
Processing office is Accra,Ghana

Does anyone know if my husband will have to redo medical if not specifically requested?
Seems the medical is valid for 1 year

mike2941

Sep 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi everyone
I live in Toronto.
Submitted a sponsorship application for my husband on in June 2019
Received AOR Sept 6th 2019
Received Sponsorship approval Oct 3rd 2019
Medical done and passed November 15th 2019
Biometrics submitted March 2nd 2020
Received passport request January 13th 2020
Processing office is Accra,Ghana

Does anyone know if my husband will have to redo medical if not specifically requested?
Seems the medical is valid for 1 year
Yes you have to do medical again if they asked then only.
Sometimes they also extend validity of Medical and just issue PPR.

Meagjeff

Nov 16, 2020
Hi everyone.
We submitted my husbands application in June , and it has been a long journey. He is from Trinidad and I live in Ontario.
we have two kids together the second one he has yet to meet do to covid.
we weren't sure if we'd ever see the end of this but I'm happy to say we finally have. His application was sent to Mexico visa office and everything was completed as of September 2019 including Medicals and didn't hear anything until our MP contacted them and they were able to tel us the medicals were extend till April 2021. They didn't contact us with this information until we inquired about it through ourMP.
However today we received our DM, our PPR along with the pre arrival. it has been a long time coming. For anyone who is getting down about it taking so long I can tell you your time is coming and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

mike2941

Sep 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi everyone.
We submitted my husbands application in June , and it has been a long journey. He is from Trinidad and I live in Ontario.
we have two kids together the second one he has yet to meet do to covid.
we weren't sure if we'd ever see the end of this but I'm happy to say we finally have. His application was sent to Mexico visa office and everything was completed as of September 2019 including Medicals and didn't hear anything until our MP contacted them and they were able to tel us the medicals were extend till April 2021. They didn't contact us with this information until we inquired about it through ourMP.
However today we received our DM, our PPR along with the pre arrival. it has been a long time coming. For anyone who is getting down about it taking so long I can tell you your time is coming and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Congratsss....Awesome news..

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Finally things are moving for June, 2019 so far two applicants got DM & PPR which are many applicants are still waiting over 19 months. Good luck to rest of us