AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
@bassi4 a friend of mine landed march 23 and upto date has no SIN. She however got to open her bank account at TD sometime recently after self quarantining. I thought the SIN was mandatory but she got her account open. So IDK the procedure there
Thank you for the Info. Really appreciated

Reactions: Here

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Prob silly of me to ask but any updates guys? Nothing on my side and i dont think we will see anything until after May 3rd.. However i dont know if this means much but i am still hoping its news in the positive direction but my GC KEY is now showing my application is at 84% completed and its now showing 60 days left in processing time.. i remember a time this was months and weeks in counting.. again it may not mean anything but i am hopeful for positive news. Hows everyone doing? Keep faith everyone!

Reactions: Nina12

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Prob silly of me to ask but any updates guys? Nothing on my side and i dont think we will see anything until after May 3rd.. However i dont know if this means much but i am still hoping its news in the positive direction but my GC KEY is now showing my application is at 84% completed and its now showing 60 days left in processing time.. i remember a time this was months and weeks in counting.. again it may not mean anything but i am hopeful for positive news. Hows everyone doing? Keep faith everyone!
Where is you application being processed?

bij4

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 2020/03/21 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

Delhi is in LOCKDOWN, dont know when I will get my passports back.

Hi,Did you hear anything about your passport?

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
GC key is saying 85% complete - 54 days remaining.
Background check and Review of eligibility still needs to be cleared as per their messaging. What is your timeline? Are you in the LDVO too?
I am 86% and my spouse didn’t receive medicals yet.only biometrics done and another police report.my file is at amman office and I am june 14 2019 application so june 14 2020 will be one year

shoaibmozid

Feb 10, 2014
I am 86% and my spouse didn’t receive medicals yet.only biometrics done and another police report.my file is at amman office and I am june 14 2019 application so june 14 2020 will be one year
It's a bit unusual that you haven't received medicals yet. Did you check ecas?
Somehow, my spuse did not receive her medical letter on GC key or e-mail. But when we checked ecas, it said medical letter was already issued. So we submitted an online request form and also called CIC and then they found that they forgot to send the letter. After finding that out, they sent the letter again to GC key account.

Maybe you should call CIC?

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
It's a bit unusual that you haven't received medicals yet. Did you check ecas?
Somehow, my spuse did not receive her medical letter on GC key or e-mail. But when we checked ecas, it said medical letter was already issued. So we submitted an online request form and also called CIC and then they found that they forgot to send the letter. After finding that out, they sent the letter again to GC key account.

Maybe you should call CIC?
I called and they said it’s gone to Amman office so it’s not their hands and Amman send me email saying when they ready they will send medicals so I don’t know.June 14 2020 it will be one year.I don’t know what to do.

jupindersomal

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
mine application is at 91%, and 33 days remaining for estimated process , and i dont think it matters at all now under these circumstances, with lockdown extended for another 2 weeks.

jupindersomal

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
10-12 days ago it was 89%,now its 91%, so it might be that they are working or i think it goes on increasing by months as like now its 11 months so its 91%