+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
This is from Manila Office Visa in the Philippines. It didn't took long before it was transferred while it was still in Sydney but when it got transferred to local visa office, took 3 months until I got pre Arrival and now waiting again for another update
hope you get the visa soon , it's ok because all of us know the period is between 8 to 12 months , so be excited maybe you will get it soon ☺

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
None from me ao far.. im New Delhi Visa Office.. i am coming up 1 yr on June 19 2020.. this really sucks.. i mean why this office takes so long VS visa office in mississauga.. hard to even predict when this will happen.. its heartbreaking. makes me cry☹

Reactions: Nina12

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
None from me ao far.. im New Delhi Visa Office.. i am coming up 1 yr on June 19 2020.. this really sucks.. i mean why this office takes so long VS visa office in mississauga.. hard to even predict when this will happen.. its heartbreaking. makes me cry☹
you have to take it easy & don't think about the time keep the hope maybe you will get good news soon , even for me take alot of time , my application is in processing in Amman Visa Office , they received my medical examination on 27-Nov-2019 and until now nothing changed .

Reactions: Nina12

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
you compare your situation with the best option, but compare yourself with people who have refused, and are now engaged in an appeal or are forced to completely change plans for future life! suspense upsets, but it is better than bad news. do not lose hope for the best!

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
I have just stopped hoping things will happen this month or next.. im just carrying on with life.. i think it goes without saying we all miss our spouses but thinking about it doesnt make time fly.. i am always hoping to get good news but its if i bow have to wait.. im waiting 7 months plus whats another few more.. I wish the immigration people new how hard it is to live apart from eachother especially if children are involved. its heartbreaking. Fingers crossed for everyone

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
I have just stopped hoping things will happen this month or next.. im just carrying on with life.. i think it goes without saying we all miss our spouses but thinking about it doesnt make time fly.. i am always hoping to get good news but its if i bow have to wait.. im waiting 7 months plus whats another few more.. I wish the immigration people new how hard it is to live apart from eachother especially if children are involved. its heartbreaking. Fingers crossed for everyone
Same here... just not thinking about it is the best we can do
My file completed 8 months and still counting. Each day i have been waiting for some update and i realized that thinking and waiting every single day is not gonna make the process any faster ... its a self torture instead :(

Reactions: Rich4bright

chris504

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
AOR 1 : August 8th
Sponsor approved : September 29th
Biometric Passed: October 10th
Moved to VO: October 24th
Medical Passed : October 24th

Hi, I'm a Canadian Citizen living in New Zealand with my husband. I submitted an application to Sponsor my husband (from New Zealand) Outland June 2019. We met while travelling in Central America in 2015 and have both spent a significant time in Honduras travelling and taking Scuba Diving courses (on visitor visas - we spent 3 months at a time on visas, left the country and re-entered. We both did this for over 18 months).

I have received an email requesting a Honduras Police Certificate (for my partner), and completion of "Travel History Info Form" (Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information) as well as a copy of our Marriage Certificate (which I submitted with my original application already).

I guess my question is has anyone had a similar experience, or any advise on how to obtain a Police Certificate Overseas (Honduras)?
The letter I received said documents must be received by 2019-12-30. I think it will be very difficult to submit the Police Certificate by then so I may need to contact someone to get an extension.

Should extra documents be sent by mail? I saw an option on my online account to submit additional documents online but it wouldn't allow me to.

Any advise appreciated :)
Have you figured this out?
I just recently got my partners police checks from Honduras around 3000 lps in total and the sent from national
Mail to Canada with in a week. He is a Honduran national though. If you speak Spanish I can give you my lawyers number

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Same here... just not thinking about it is the best we can do
My file completed 8 months and still counting. Each day i have been waiting for some update and i realized that thinking and waiting every single day is not gonna make the process any faster ... its a self torture instead :(
True. Keeping your hope high is the only favour we can do ourselves, thinking about it drained energy.

joecooke

Jun 12, 2019
Have you figured this out?
I just recently got my partners police checks from Honduras around 3000 lps in total and the sent from national
Mail to Canada with in a week. He is a Honduran national though. If you speak Spanish I can give you my lawyers number

Thanks for the reply. I did manage to get it done on by contacting a lawyer in Honduras, although I spent close to $1000 USD!

chris504

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I did manage to get it done on by contacting a lawyer in Honduras, although I spent close to $1000 USD!
Oh no! Yea they are crooks! Trust me I’ve had to do a lot of lawyer shopping and still have wasted money in the process! Hopefully that is all you need! If you ever need anything else I Know a lot of people in Honduras and go very often if you ever needed help

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Someone got the DM yesterday from NDVO. He is a June 27th applicant. Keep your hopes high we are getting it soon. And keep smiling, everything is gonna be alright. Just few more days :)