+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Scott042719

Aug 21, 2019
Hello,

Does anyone know of any contact numbers at the Manila Visa office were we can talk to someone about our PR status, It has been 2 months and we have not heard anything and we are getting worried.

Thank You,

Scott

kmr28

May 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
Hello,

Does anyone know of any contact numbers at the Manila Visa office were we can talk to someone about our PR status, It has been 2 months and we have not heard anything and we are getting worried.

Thank You,

Scott
Same case

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hello folks,

I am in a worried situation :

PA : India

App Rec'd: July 04
AOR: Aug 28
SA: Aug 28
Bio Request: Aug 28
Med request: Aug 29
File transfer to Mississauga: Sep 5
Medical done: Sep 10
Bio done: Aug 30
Medical updated: Sep 17
Additional doc request : Sep 25
Additional Doc submitted : Oct 17
Received acknowledgement letter : Nov 13 stating that "file WILL BE transferred to New Delhi".
I called CIC today and agent told me its still in Mississauga. How long does it take to actually transfer and process file in local VO and what will be the next steps?

Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: karan sallan

diandtrev

Nov 30, 2019
Hello..... my situation is different but I want to ask anyway, in the website said that they sent me the medical instructions nov 22 but I never got anything so what should I do??? Is only 30 days to do the medical exam and I need to travel to another country I'm really worry about it ....Please I need some help.I'm from Cuba
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me.

My sponsor and I have received our pre-arrival services letter on November 1st and our application was approved on November 4th. On the GCKey website, it says
Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

There is no message or any official letter on GCKey and we havent been emailed anything requesting his passport.

Anyone in the same situation or have advice on what we can do?

Thank you so much!

diandtrev

Nov 30, 2019
  1. We received _____'s application for permanent residence on June 24, 2019.
  2. We started processing _______'s application on September 2, 2019.(in jordan amman)
  3. We received your application to sponsor on June 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 14, 2019.
  5. We started processing your application on August 13, 2019,
  6. We senT _______medical instructions on November 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Does anyone know how long it may take after medical for PR ??
Hello my case is almost like u and I need some help,in the website they said to me that they sent me the medical instructions in Nov 22 but I never got it in my email or account so I'm worry because I only have 30 days and I'm from Cuba and I need to travel to another country to do it ,so what should I do??? How can I get my medical instructions??? I need help please

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM
Hello my case is almost like u and I need some help,in the website they said to me that they sent me the medical instructions in Nov 22 but I never got it in my email or account so I'm worry because I only have 30 days and I'm from Cuba and I need to travel to another country to do it ,so what should I do??? How can I get my medical instructions??? I need help please
My medical received last week . But still do not add line in ecas we started processing on your application.on your status has add what does it's mean.

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
Received DM in ECAS today. Called IRCC and file has been transferred back to Mississauga and agent still could not see the status on the file until a Mississauga VO pick up the file.

Primary was Mississauga and Secondary was Sydney until Mississauga VO responded not able to process BGC here since PA is Chinese. They sent the file to HKVO on September 23rd and October 4th HKVO AOR2.

Now, Primary become Mississauga again confirmed with IRCC call center agent this morning after seen the DM from ecas.

Some says PPR will come soon, is that the case here?

My Timeline below:

6-9 File Sent
6-12 AR
7-31 AOR1
7-30 ECAS
8-23 MR, BR
8-26 SA
9-6 MP
9-10 Transfer to Mississauga
9-13 Bio Metric Done and approved
9-23 Transfer to HKVO and background check in progress
10-4 AOR2 HKVO
11-26 PRE
12-02 DM

Last edited:

India1309

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,

We got the Pre-arrival email on 22nd Nov but our application still shows In progress. Is there an estimate to when can we expect the PPR? The application is in NDVO.

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
Hi,

We got the Pre-arrival email on 22nd Nov but our application still shows In progress. Is there an estimate to when can we expect the PPR? The application is in NDVO.
PRE means PA eligibility review complete, and background check and criminality check started. good news most likely you wont need an in-person interview.

but BGC depends on the 3rd party and it might take longer depends on the country and PA's travel history.

wait until after Christmas, if still no DM then order GCMS notes right away.

Reactions: dayanaraquin18

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM
Your
Hello folks,

I am in a worried situation :

PA : India

App Rec'd: July 04
AOR: Aug 28
SA: Aug 28
Bio Request: Aug 28
Med request: Aug 29
File transfer to Mississauga: Sep 5
Medical done: Sep 10
Bio done: Aug 30
Medical updated: Sep 17
Additional doc request : Sep 25
Additional Doc submitted : Oct 17
Received acknowledgement letter : Nov 13 stating that "file WILL BE transferred to New Delhi".
I called CIC today and agent told me its still in Mississauga. How long does it take to actually transfer and process file in local VO and what will be the next steps?

Thanks in advance!!
you are Quebec applicant . your file transfer from Nova Scotia to Mississauga and then Delhi . You received acknowledgment letter by email or mail.

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Your

you are Quebec applicant . your file transfer from Nova Scotia to Mississauga and then Delhi . You received acknowledgment letter by email or mail.

No, I stay in Ontario.
My file did transfer from Nova Scotia to Mississauga, but ideally not to delhi yet, received emails about the updates

waterloo2019

May 30, 2019
  1. We received PA name 's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
  2. We started processing PA name 's application on September 16, 2019.
  3. We sent PA name medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent PA name a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

this is what ECAS says. The file was sent to New Delhi on Aug 30th. We received that letter in the cic account. After that we didn't receive any letter.
Does anybody know what is the average processing time in Delhi ?