+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

India1309

Sep 20, 2019
  1. We received PA name 's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
  2. We started processing PA name 's application on September 16, 2019.
  3. We sent PA name medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent PA name a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
this is what ECAS says. The file was sent to New Delhi on Aug 30th. We received that letter in the cic account. After that we didn't receive any letter.
Does anybody know what is the average processing time in Delhi ?
I have almost the same timeline as yours. Our application started processing in NDVO on September 23rd. We got the Pre-arrival email on 29th November. Still waiting for DM and PPR.

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
What is a pre Arrival letter? does everyone get it? Husbands file transfered to ndvo in Nov. 1 st and started processing by Delhi on Nov 13.. nothing since then.. the wait is soooooooooooo frustrating. Anyone hear anything that is in same boat?

Reactions: murdan94

loussica

Apr 10, 2019
Received June 6
Bio Request Aug 7
Medical Request Aug 8
Sponsor Approved Aug 12
Transferred to Hong Kong Aug 14
online tool says "Started processing on Aug 19"
Oct 31 "It’s time to start thinking about your move to Canada and here are some resources that we hope you’ll find helpful." (Dunno the name of this... Bulletin 1? AOR2?)
Nov 27 Request for more info (proof of intent to move to Canada) due Dec 27

nebykhan

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
What is a pre Arrival letter? does everyone get it? Husbands file transfered to ndvo in Nov. 1 st and started processing by Delhi on Nov 13.. nothing since then.. the wait is soooooooooooo frustrating. Anyone hear anything that is in same boat?
I have same dates file transferd on 1st November processing started on 13th November May9 application reacived

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
Receiving Pre-arrival letter means PA's eligibility check is completed and relationship with sponsor is genuine. Thus interview in local VO most likely wont be happening. it is a milestone which means BGC and Criminality check started.

If everything checks out, you should have the Pre-Arrival Letters sent in GCkey account about 2-3 month after AOR2 from the local VO.

Last edited:

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
Hey what happens if i can't login to my gckey or ecas?? I can only login usuing my wifes she the principal applicant. I already have my sponsorship approval and the file shows line 2 on my wifes account (PA account) I'm a little worried that they might send something or ask for something on my account but i cant link my account should i be worried or will they send everything to the PA

shoaibmozid

Feb 10, 2014
Hello,

I received an e-mail from CIC saying that my wife's application got moved to the London office last week. Can someone tell me how much longer it could take from here with some details?

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hello folks,

I am in a worried situation :

PA : India

App Rec'd: July 04
AOR: Aug 28
SA: Aug 28
Bio Request: Aug 28
Med request: Aug 29
File transfer to Mississauga: Sep 5
Medical done: Sep 10
Bio done: Aug 30
Medical updated: Sep 17
Additional doc request : Sep 25
Additional Doc submitted : Oct 17
Received acknowledgement letter : Nov 13 stating that "file WILL BE transferred to New Delhi".
I called CIC today and agent told me its still in Mississauga. How long does it take to actually transfer and process file in local VO and what will be the next steps?

Thanks in advance!!
I am in exact same situation
Received email from CPC-M on NOV 6 that "File WILL BE transferred to New Delhi"
No information on exactly what date was the file transferred. Checked ECAS every single day.... and now on Dec 6
status updated to APPLICATION RECEIVED.
Still waiting for "We started processing" line to be added

Are you in the same situation? please share?

ANDREWLI

Dec 11, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am also submitting an application in June 2019 for my husband.
Case transferred to the Austalia office in Sep 2019, and we did the medical examination on Nov 15th, since then no updates, we don't even see the medical result received. Anyone who has same situation?
Any reason why they did not receive the medical report?
Thanks very much.