+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

shane.h

Sep 26, 2019
Hi Shane.h Do you remember when they started you eligibility on GCkey? mine says we reviewing eligibility whether you meet the re
Hi,

I wasnt able to link it until a few days ago, I may have been entering in things wrong as my partner filled in a lot of the application.
I didnt really pay a lot of attention to it as I only followed email letters tbh and put it in the back of my mind. Usual process time is 12 months, so pretty pleased mine was done in 3.

Reactions: BRIL23

Asidhu02

May 26, 2018
Sponsorship application status changed from in process to decision made today.
Sponsor is still waiting for sponsor approval email.
What this update means?? Anyone experienced same thing ??

Ninniba

Apr 19, 2019
Update, PR application approved

• September 17, 2019 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
  • September 5, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. (I did get a Biometric request and have sent it)
  • September 3, 2019 Your background check was completed.
  • September 30, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Hi. congratulations!!!
i have quite the same timeline and just was approved on September 30, 2019 as well. Do you received any messages yet? I´m still waiting but there is nothing in my online account or do we get these messages via mail?

Tzar

Aug 31, 2019

Yes ... I got the same response yesterday as well. I got the biometric request letter yesterday.
Still no update yet so far.

Reactions: Asidhu02

India1309

Sep 20, 2019
Yes ... I got the same response yesterday as well. I got the biometric request letter yesterday.
Still no update yet so far.
The decision made on sponsorship means that the eligibility of the sponsor is verified and approved. The sponsor should receive an email within a week of this update.
Now the principal applicant's PR application will start processing.

Reactions: Tzar and trendz!!

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
You should be getting a passport request soon. Keep an eye on the PA's email unless you have a rep appointed.

Reactions: Asidhu02

shane.h

Sep 26, 2019
Hi. congratulations!!!
i have quite the same timeline and just was approved on September 30, 2019 as well. Do you received any messages yet? I´m still waiting but there is nothing in my online account or do we get these messages via mail?
Nice!

I received a phone call from the VAC reconfirming my address on Tuesday, as I paid for a tracked courier service with VFS Global, so was also receiving tracking updates.
Got my COPR documents delivered yesterday..
So now just need to plan my trip to Canada, will probably head over around May or June.

jaspreet pandher

Aug 21, 2019
Application recieved 10 june 2019
review of eligibility;we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
september 4,2019 you passed the medical exam
background check; we are processing your background check.we will send you a message if we need more information.
final decision ;in progress
no email file moved or others
what is next?

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
cool, may be that time you would know at what stage is your process is. Mine says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." which is positive they looking into my file I hope yours well.
What is your AoR ?

Bbbboshra

Jul 11, 2019
Nice!

I received a phone call from the VAC reconfirming my address on Tuesday, as I paid for a tracked courier service with VFS Global, so was also receiving tracking updates.
Got my COPR documents delivered yesterday..
So now just need to plan my trip to Canada, will probably head over around May or June.

How long do you have to travel? I thought the visa expires within two months

retuya14

Aug 2, 2019
How long do you have to travel? I thought the visa expires within two months
Got my visa Sept 2019 and it expires on Aug 2020. I also had the same question before because I also thought it expires that fast but Im not sure if it’s the same for everybody.

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Got my visa Sept 2019 and it expires on Aug 2020. I also had the same question before because I also thought it expires that fast but Im not sure if it’s the same for everybody.
It typically expires when your medical exam expires (they are valid for 1 year), so if it took longer between your medical and your PPR/COPR then your Visa will expire sooner.

Reactions: Plynn