+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

anitabadhan17

Mar 26, 2019
I just used the instructions on the first page of this thread. Follow it exactly as it says and it should work. For the city, make sure to include the word City if it was included in your application. And no. I'm afraid ECAS just supplies the very basic details. GCkey would have all the info and the letters without having to wait for them in the mail.
I have tried with sponser information and got locked for 24 hours...l think i should wait..hope for the best

ELA1221

Apr 8, 2019
Germany/Canada
Hi

Could someone please let me know how they link their online account with an application? Is it possible to do this without an ID number?
Also what is ECAS?
I put my receipt number into the search and it said they couldn't find it which means they probably have not started it?

Thanks

Reactions: graceygrace

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Hi

Could someone please let me know how they link their online account with an application? Is it possible to do this without an ID number?
Also what is ECAS?
I put my receipt number into the search and it said they couldn't find it which means they probably have not started it?

Thanks
This wouldn’t really be possible until an AOR has been generated because it doesn’t take receipt numbers but application numbers. So yea you do need AOR to link to GCKey account

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I will appreciate if someone provide this information.
How we received information / notification for the following by Email or In Linked Online Account

SA
Biomatric
Medical

Thanks

graceygrace

Mar 2, 2019
Hi

Also what is ECAS?

Thanks
Try this one, click this link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

I used the receipt number that starts with "R" and used my sponsor's details. If they have started the application then it should appear. If not then just try again in the coming days.

Once it appears, then just follow the instructions on the first page. Try to explore and you will be able to link it

graceygrace

Mar 2, 2019
Thanks jfbyap
I tried and seems it is connected username and password is opening the details window but there is no record available to see.
It seems there is no any record/notification yet,
What was your experience when application was connected.Thanks
Try this link and use the Receipt number. Receipt number is on the document that your sponsor got when he/she made a payment:

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Try this one, click this link

I used the receipt number that starts with "R" and used my sponsor's details. If they have started the application then it should appear. If not then just try again in the coming days.

Once it appears, then just follow the instructions on the first page. Try to explore and you will be able to link it
You can't link with receipt number.
Receipt number can only let you view your status on eCAS

Supleen

Jul 11, 2019
June 3 applicant but No biometrics request till now?
Received biometric fees deposit request few days back. That i have submitted.
Do it make the process slower when you don’t submit the fees while submitting application?
Can anyone plz clear my doubt?

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
June 3 applicant but No biometrics request till now?
Received biometric fees deposit request few days back. That i have submitted.
Do it make the process slower when you don’t submit the fees while submitting application?
Can anyone plz clear my doubt?
Yes it does make it slower if you don't pay for all of the fees at the same time. Paid ours in full and received our bio request 3 days after our AOR since they didn't need to ask for payment.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Yes it does make it slower if you don't pay for all of the fees at the same time. Paid ours in full and received our bio request 3 days after our AOR since they didn't need to ask for payment.
Did the sponsor or PA got an email for biometrics or was it purely through GCkey?

eolofernes

Jul 23, 2019
Hello everyone!

I wanted to renew my PR card to reflect my married name. In the Philippines, when married our maiden last name becomes our married middle name then add my husband's last name (see example below). I want my PR card to match what's on my Philippine passport. To do that, do I have to undergo legal name change (so my middle name match what's on my PH passport)?

example:
Maiden First Name: A
Maiden Middle Name: B
Maiden Last Name: C
Husband's Last Name: D

PH married name: ACD

Thank you!

Last edited: