PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
hey guys, I am a PR and trying to apply my wife's visa.

can anyone guide me through the process

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Sorry to say but it has unfortunately happened many a times where applications have been returned due to this. The CIC guide video on their website clearly says to write Not Applicable otherwise there is no way to tell if an applicant missed reading a section or it just doesn’t apply to them.

Not trying to scare you but this is something that is grounds for incomplete application (even if it was not incomplete). You’ll be fine if ur officer let’s go of this. That form is very important for declaring family members and if the officer feels that you have failed to declare by missing to write N/A, its within their jurisdiction to return the application. People on that same form have had their applications returned for missing postal code or Country name, failing to write N/A on something as small as email addresses so failure to write N/A on an entire section would be deemed quite serious. Hope you get away with this mistake.
Now this does scare me!!! Mistake is done. If they return , I will write NA and will wait for the completion. What else can I do. :(

cass59

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Now this does scare me!!! Mistake is done. If they return , I will write NA and will wait for the completion. What else can I do. :(
yeah try your best not to worry about it and hope for the best! i feel like i overthink everything after sending it, regret this and that, etc. but truth is we are all human and not perfect, hopefully we are worrying about nothing and cic will think its ok :) worst case i guess we redo it but lets hope not

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Which address should I send my package for spouse sponsorship who lives outside? I see two addresses. one for courier and one for mail.
Does CanadaPost Xpress with signature considered as courier or mail? or should I use Fedex?

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Hi, Which address should I send my package for spouse sponsorship who lives outside? I see two addresses. one for courier and one for mail.
Does CanadaPost Xpress with signature considered as courier or mail? or should I use Fedex?
That is considered a Courier. Tried and tested. Xpress Post is the cheapest and almost as fast as others.

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is considered a Courier. Tried and tested. Xpress Post is the cheapest and almost as fast as others.
So courier address. right?
CPC Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
So courier address. right?
CPC Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
That is Correct! If you see the checklist, it does not say CPC Sydney with the address however in the guidebook it does. So it guess having CPC Sydney is a safe bet.

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is Correct! If you see the checklist, it does not say CPC Sydney with the address however in the guidebook it does. So it guess having CPC Sydney is a safe bet.
I went to Canada Post and lady asked to put PO address, so I did that. Let's hope it will reach as expected.

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

As per my understanding mail is Canada Post. Courier is any private courier service. So I have used "mail" address using Canada Post Xpress.

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Don't worry - if it gets returned to you, I know it sucks, but you get the chance to fix whatever mistake they've pointed out and send it back to them. Worst case is that it sets back your progress a few months, but it doesn't impact your application in any other way. Fingers crossed everything is okay, but it's not the end of the world if it gets returned!

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
yeah try your best not to worry about it and hope for the best! i feel like i overthink everything after sending it, regret this and that, etc. but truth is we are all human and not perfect, hopefully we are worrying about nothing and cic will think its ok :) worst case i guess we redo it but lets hope not
Staying positive.

Got information from my working colleague that his application was returned for missing NA and some other stuff in actual form.
His friend on the other hand got through missing all NA's in checklist.

Let it be. Lets see whats in store.

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
Guys I need guidance! We submitted our application on May 24th and was received June 3rd. I just realized after reading other people's applications that we checked no for both questions below, completely forgetting that my husband was denied a US tourist visa.

IMM 5669
d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country or territory?
e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country or territory?

What's the best way we could go about this? Can we send them an email regarding the correction and attach an explanation as soon as we receive our AOR? Hope to hear from you all soon. TIA.