+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Mississuaga
Most of the files from India going to Mississuaga are processed within 30-45 days usually but again every case is different and in some cases files have been moved to New Delhi from Mississuaga. But in most cases 30-45 days should be it as per current trends provided they don't change.

Parmvirgrewal

Jun 14, 2019
Aor 26 july
Nothing after that. Tried calling through google hangout couldnt make it possible.. i am worried now..
Sponser side it say we send correspondence that was uci number
Applicant sude it say we revieced application on 6 june..

aarti263

Aug 28, 2019
Most of the files from India going to Mississuaga are processed within 30-45 days usually but again every case is different and in some cases files have been moved to New Delhi from Mississuaga. But in most cases 30-45 days should be it as per current trends provided they don't change.
But i have seen in the forum too it took only 10 days for the file to be processed after file transfer

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
But i have seen in the forum too it took only 10 days for the file to be processed after file transfer
Just because one person got processed that quickly doesn't mean that's how it will be for everyone. The average right now is 30-45 days. It could be less, it could be way more. That's the best estimate anyone can give you.

Reactions: tuitui509

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
I gave you the max timeframe. If you're referring to recent updates, yes 10-15 days is the current trend. But it isn't consistent and keeps changing.

aarti263

Aug 28, 2019
I gave you the max timeframe. If you're referring to recent updates, yes 10-15 days is the current trend. But it isn't consistent and keeps changing.
Yeaah thats what i am talking about...it is in trend..let’s see what happens next...i got my file transferred to mississauga on 26-08-19

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi JJS, still waiting for PPR taking more time may be as both sponsor and PA living in India any suggestion, my excel tracker showing file moved to MISSISSAUGA itself, I do not update it??
Did you received PPR via email or they update in ECAS or GCKey account or both/
Thanks

Last edited:

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Aor 26 july
Nothing after that. Tried calling through google hangout couldnt make it possible.. i am worried now..
Sponser side it say we send correspondence that was uci number
Applicant sude it say we revieced application on 6 june..
Hi, I can relate with your frustration. I am in the same boat as you. My AoR is 26th July. No form of activity on my profile. I think the officer handling my file may have embarked on a vacation. :(
But I still believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel

james00794

May 24, 2019
Austria
Is the PA currently in Canada or India? so for India nationals, they dont transfer files to India local Visa office any more? I thought only for PA already in Canada they transfer to Mississauga.
I can say, at least in our case, that this isn't always the case. My wife has American and Polish citizenship (she applied with her American one but disclosed both), and we are both currently living in Austria. So theoretically, her file could have been sent to Warsaw, Vienna, Mississauga, or somewhere in the US. We got the note indicating it was sent to Mississauga last week. So I don't know what their process it, but it's definitely not just based on where the PA is from or where they are living!

Taran143

Aug 22, 2019
Hi, I can relate with your frustration. I am in the same boat as you. My AoR is 26th July. No form of activity on my profile. I think the officer handling my file may have embarked on a vacation. :(
But I still believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel

No light man. They have gone on a year long vacation. Will see the file next year

guca

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hi
How do we know that they have started background check? Do they send in any mail when they start? Just curious

Is it started after file transfer or before that?

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Hi JJS, still waiting for PPR taking more time may be as both sponsor and PA living in India any suggestion, my excel tracker showing file moved to MISSISSAUGA itself, I do not update it??
Did you received PPR via email or they update in ECAS or GCKey account or both/
Thanks
Hi there! I am guessing it should be on it's way either today or tomorrow. PA got it on their email as a pdf attachment and ECAS and GCkey has no change at all. So no trace of anything else on either of the 2 trackers.