+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
I dont think its where the PA is from. Im from Philippines and my file got transferred to CPCM.
Oh no I'm not saying it's where the PA is from but most of the applications from a given region will be sent to a specific VO. Like all applications from Russia seem to go to the Warsaw VO, regardless of complexity.

Vishnu08

Jul 3, 2019
India
Hi people...
I need a clarification. I got mail for biometrics and medical examination request recently.. In the forms attached in the mail, for gender it is mentioned as Male instead of Female...
How to fix this? Will it create any problem in the process?
Can anyone help me on this?

Vishnu08

Jul 3, 2019
India
@Bynming
I’d say call ircc, also if there’s a representative on file, have them call or else the PA can call.
I called IRCC and they suggested me to go ahead with the process and in meanwhile they will update the correct the gender in application. But my vfs centre wants me to have updated form with correct details.

That's what stressing me a lot....

djiome1

Mar 13, 2014
Hi guys am really curious and a little confused. We got AOR, and biometrics request. But never got a medical request. On August 26, we got an email informing transfer of file to visa office.

Is it possible that we don't have a medical request and get file transfer? Could the case precessing center forget to send a medical request?

What do you advise we do.
@Guyman1234 which VO did they transfer your File too ? I'm from Cameroon. African VO seems to be the slowest here

djiome1

Mar 13, 2014
There is no rule where the files goes. As far as I have observed, they do send files to New Delhi (India)VO sometimes.
it has to be a rule. it has to be something that trigger them to either send the file to Mississauga or to Local VO. We just don't know (as of yet)

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Anyone can help?????
There is no set timeline to it. remember the estimated time for whole process is 12 months and anything before that is a blessing.
you may however take a look at the tracker to find the trend and average time it takes for your VO.

aarti263

Aug 28, 2019
There is no set timeline to it. remember the estimated time for whole process is 12 months and anything before that is a blessing.
you may however take a look at the tracker to find the trend and average time it takes for your VO.
How to check tracker?

djiome1

Mar 13, 2014
Hello Guys,
not to talk Politic here, but by experience, do we know know if the change of government in October could have an impact on the way the RP are been processed (extended or shorten delay )?